“Gayla is BACK”

Cuisines: American
Clinton, Oklahoma
“Gayla is BACK”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Gayla is returning February 2! Debbie is back, too. Come after church on Sunday for a great meal. You won't be disappointed. I know I'm looking forward to it.

• Visited January 2014

Tulsa, OK
“Friday Lunch”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Personal service. Quality food. Great value. Waitress took great care of us. Lots of wonderful fried foods. Some of our party had breakfast.

Corn, Oklahoma
“Yummy homecooked food in a welcoming atmosphere.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The buffet at lunch is always a treat. For those with slightly bigger appetites they can make accommodations. I've had their gyros and they are great too. Come here to sit down and relax and watch Route 66 just go right on by.

I am able to bring my full complement of guys over at lunch and we can all be seated together. They have plenty of room for a decent sized business lunch.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank BeenDere
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice people that actually care if your food is good!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Had the breakfast this morning and it was very good. The surprise was I had over medium eggs and the waitress asked if they were done correctly. My eggs were perfect when I cut into them,but it shocks me that I found a restaurant that still cares if your order is right! I will definitely go back!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Payge1999
Gresham, OR
“New owners, not Gayla anymore.”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

They had a lunch buffet where they loaded your plate for you. The meat was a choice of a hamburger steak wrapped with bacon or deep fried pork chop which I had to try. It was good along with the pepper gravy and mashed potatoes. I didn't care for the goulash, it is the hamburger macaroni type that my mother used to eat but the macaroni was overcooked.

• Visited May 2013