“TERRIBLE.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 37 Restaurants in Clinton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clinton, Oklahoma
“TERRIBLE.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I came in a couple of weeks ago, i was seated just fine but the waitress are very terrible. I hamburger i ordered was not very good not seasoned well and was still pink (gross). I did notice a waitress that started to argue with a customer. I live in clinton and i will never eat here again. I would rather eat at sonic. then here terrible terrible.

Wagoner, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible from the time we walked in the door.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We decided to try Montana Mikes after swimming at the Waterpark/Zoo. As soon as we walked waitresses starting arguing and cussing in front of children. It took me getting up for them to clean the table they sat us at. Then 15 more minutes for drinks then 45 more for food! We were offered no discount from any of the managers that came up to us.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Amanda5861
Sophia C, Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
We are very sorry to hear about your experience, but we thank you for posting your review and alerting us to these issues. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service, but unfortunately, we didn't deliver with your recent visit. We'll be sure to share your feedback with staff and despite your most recent visit, we hope you return to give us another chance to change your opinion. Thank you again for your review.
La Junta, CO
“Glad that we beat the rush”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

We arrived in Clinton after driving four days to Florida, spending a week, then driving four days back to Colorado. So we'd seen our share of places to eat. At 5:15 we were seated promptly, but our drinks were slow to arrive. The waitress was too bubbly, artificially so. I studied their description of rare, medium, well done and decided on medium. It arrived with no pink, so it was not as advertised. My second beer sat on the bar long enough to lose its head, finally I went and picked it up myself.
As we ate the folks from the several motels in Clinton started arriving. When we left there were 25 people waiting to get in. The atmosphere was fine and another time maybe they could have made me happy.

Visited March 2014
Thank you for posting your review. Although we strive to provide great food and service to all of our guests, it's clear we missed the mark here. We're sorry we didn't provide you with a better experience after such a long trip. We'll be sure to share your review with staff to improve upon the issues you raised. We hope that despite your most recent experience that you do come back to visit us again, the next time you are in town, to provide us another opportunity to change your mind.
Wassenaar, The Netherlands
“More than okay in Oklahoma”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect after reading the reviews here, but after a long drive I liked the idea of walking across the parking lot to eat.
I was greeted by friendly personnel, I was seated quickly and in a quiet area, and was very quickly visited by a waiter (plus one in training).
I have to say: my food was very good, the onion rings were excellent, the Cowgirl Cosmo was surprisingly good, and I had nothing to complain about (except the table had a few crumbs on it).
I wouldn't have come here had I not been staying in the hotel across the parking lot, but I can wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant for any interstate travelers.

“What a joke.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Can't really rate the food because we never got any. We went for a nice steak dinner and left after 25 minutes of unsuccessfully placing a drink order. The waitress seemed as if we were the first table she had ever waited on..Didn't even know the soft drinks that they had. Won't ever go back

• Visited February 2014