“I've never had a bad stay at this hotel, The service that I...”
Review of Days Inn Clinton

Days Inn Clinton
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Clinton
Jacksonville
“I've never had a bad stay at this hotel, The service that I...”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I've never had a bad stay at this hotel, The service that I recieve from everyone there is outstanding. Some of the best people that I have meet. I hope you all have a wonderful Chirstmas and New Year. God bless and I'll see you soon.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

It took 5 tries to get a room we could sleep in. As we are moving back across the country, we have to seek pet friendly rooms along the way to accommodate our 2 cats and one dog. This quest has caused me to wonder about the relationship that hotels have with guests with pets. Some seem to embrace them. We have stayed in very nice rooms: no stains, oder free carpets and updated, even classy furnishings. This was not the case at the Days Inn Clinton. The only highlight at this hotel was the delightful and tireless desk clerk who tried room after room for us until we finally found a place we could sleep. We are not that picky but smoky rooms that should be smoke-free are on the list of can't do. The difference between the first rooms that we walked into and the one we ended up in was huge. They could have been in different hotels. From stained, broken, grimy, and smelly to plain but reasonable. should it have taken that many tries? Is that what everyone who shows up with a pet is greeted with? Not what I want to deal with after a long drive

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Mjbearcat

Travelers are raving about these Clinton hotels

Des Moines
Reviewed December 1, 2013

needs updated in general. Specifically toilets need to be tightened. All employees we encountered were very nice and helpful

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I'm shocked at the recent positive reviews. Front desk staff is average. Room is DIRTY. Was told 2 queen beds, but they are doubles. The walls are visibly dirty with dust and previous spills. Outlets have no covers on them and only 1 light works. Loud music that staff cannot seem to control at 12:50 am. They say it is a nearby neighborhood private house, and they called and told them to turn it down. Seriously????
Either these rooms and staff vary GREATLY from weekdays to weekends, or recent reviewers have very low standards. DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jennifer S
Indiana
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Was only planning on staying here for one night but winter storm Boreas changed my plans. I had to stay for two nights. If I had to be stuck anywhere this was a good place to be stuck. The room was great and the bed was very comfortable. I had a room with a king bed and it also had a recliner and glider chair with a glider footstool. There was also a fridge and microwave. When I checked in they offered me bottled water and microwave popcorn. You also got a free breakfast at the restaurant attached to the hotel. They were very friendly!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Salisbury, Maryland
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Traveling cross-country twice, we have had the worst experiences imaginable and have gotten used to a bad night. BUT at the Clinton OK Day's Inn my husband said the room was so clean and comfy that he wouldn't mind living there! :-) Customer service was so great, they even phoned the room to check to see if all was well.!!!! I HIGHLY recommend this place. They had a nice cafe, too!

Room Tip: Great night for the nice price!