“Diamond in the rough!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had to randomly go to Clinton one day on business and developed quite the appetite! We asked a few locals and they recommended Wong's to try. VERY very impressed! Best Chinese food I've had since Europe. I've also never seen a straight Chinese restaurant have tofu on hand to put in dishes, great idea guys! They also have the best egg drop soup on Earth! I've been twice now, and both times were beyond amazing. They are just a bit pricey, but very very much so worth it! GREAT staff too!!! Check it out!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Recommended by the front desk clerk at our hotel, we decided to give it a try. What a pleasant surprise. We had to wait about 30 minutes for a table on a Thursday night. But the food was well worth the wait. The wait staff was friendly and efficient while running like crazy to serve a very full house. Egg roos, soup, entrees were all good. I remember the egg roll being especially good. We would go back again if overnighting in Clinton.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've always heard about Wong's but had never eaten there until this month. It was a very small place with a tiny buffet. There were not many selections, but the food was okay. Nothing to write home about but not bad!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Friendly and fast service. Only place that was open at 9pm on a Thursday night, and was quite busy. Asian and American food served. I had Vegetarian Lo Mein noodles that were quite tasty with soy sauce and chili paste added, my husband had Sweet and Sour Pork with steamed rice that he said was just so-so. Waitress was very good.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We go to Wong's at least once a month for lunch, and usually more. They have a lunch buffet with EVERYTHING on it. Great Chinese food!