“Expensive fast food with an inexpensive taste.”
Review of Taco Bueno

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Expensive fast food with an inexpensive taste.”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

This Taco Bueno does not rank as one of the top 'Bueno's I've visited. The employees are a little less friendly than those of other locations. The food is a little expensive, however that's the case at all 'Bueno's. I ordered a chicken quesadilla on this visit and upon eating it was hard pressed to find any chicken at all.

Visited August 2014

Claremore, Oklahoma
“Terrible Customer Service”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have been to many Taco Buenos, this one by far is the worst one ever. They have forgot more items on orders. This time the chips were forgotten. I called to speak to the manager, Mckensie. She offered to give a refund back on my credit card, but only if I came back to see her tonight. I live 20 miles away from this location and it was on Christmas Eve. I gave the ticket number to her and the last 4 of my credit card to take care of the offered refund. She said she will not be able to do this. I asked her if we could get credit, and she said there was not any guarantees. I am finished eating at this Taco Bueno unless I know there is new management involved.

• Visited December 2013
claremore, oklahoma
“nice presentation of the food.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love the tacos, especially the beef ones, and the quac. The enchiladas are very good, and have a nice texture to them. Fast service, and clean.

Visited December 2012

Been to Taco Bueno? Share your experiences!