“Almost walked out again.”
Review of Braum's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Braum's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Claremore
Claremore, Oklahoma
“Almost walked out again.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

So I live in the claremore area so I have eaten here a few times and they have messed up my order 3 times. On my ticket it says what I want but when I get it the food is wrong. I have also been through the drive through and I had a hand full of almonds at the bottem of my chocolate shake. Thankfully I am not allergic to them! Because if I was I was have had a reaction to them. So I will now drive all the way to the other side of town to not have to have my food remade!

• Visited June 2014

Forney, Texas
“Very nice store!! Great service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The store looked to be new, very nice interior, the service was nice, quick and very friendly. The food was fresh and hot, the fries were so hot had to let them cool first. Shake was great too... and that was my only meal that day, and there were no crumbs left even.

Visited May 2014
Claremore
“step aside Whole Foods”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Why drive to Whole Foods when you need nice vegetables, meats, dairy, and ice cream? This Braums has friendly service and their new Market has a nice little selection of fruit, vegetables, dairy, snacks, frozen foods, and meats. We love this affordable, in-and-out store.

Visited October 2013
Newcastle, Wyoming
“Really Good Burgers”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We ate here for lunch with my daughter and SIL. We had the regular hamburgers and fries with drink. This was a really good lunch; the burgers were very good. Too full after the meal to eat any ice cream, but many people were ordering it here; place was pretty busy. Definitely will go again when we return to the Claremore area.

• Visited September 2013
Claremore, Oklahoma
“best dairy”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

cheapest milk prices and the best milk in Oklahoma. Bordeaux cherry amaredo ice crean is to die for. food is made with thier own products and they are available in thier store area.

Visited May 2013