The Pink House
Ranked #6 of 82 Restaurants in Claremore
Description: The Pink House, where friends and family connect! Homemade food served in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Enjoy lunch, dinner, and dessert! Host a perfect bridal or baby shower here! We offer catering/delivery for business lunches, parties, and more!
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Given only a few days to throw together a wedding and a luncheon for my daughter, I called the Pink House, spoke with Margo, and even though they are typically closed at the time we would be there, they opened for us and the wedding guests, never asking for an extra fee - they were more than gracious to help us.
This was the best experience. The service of the staff at the Pink House was superb. The food was excellent, and it was brought out to us in a timely fashion. They made the bride & groom feel extra special.
I cannot say enough good about the Pink House. This was our first experience, and it definitely will not be our last!

1  Thank Tamara R

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I go for the casseroles! Enchilada casserole is the favorite. Many have tried to replicate it but it's just not the same. The Pink House is a unique little lunch house perfect for a girls day out.

1  Thank Ann H
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Love going to the Pink House with my sister and daughter. Not just a place for females, there are a lot of men that go as well. The chicken salad sandwich is a favorite of ours and don't leave without trying a dessert!

1  Thank SYkingcharles
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I took my friend here for her birthday. We both had the quiche, different varieties. It was creamy good. The dessert was awesome too. Just a nice place for girl time.
I plan to take my daughters here soon!

1  Thank C L
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had eaten at the Pink House previously, but not since it was under new ownership. We went on Monday right after Mother's Day for lunch, so it was pretty crowded, but we got seated right away. You could tell that everyone was having a great time - it's just a fun tea room to go to for a bridal luncheon, birthday celebration, or just to have lunch. The walls are pink inside to go with the name and the food selection is pretty wide from quiches and casseroles to sandwiches, soups, salads and wraps. I opted for a hot tea (Peach Apricot) while the rest of my party either got soda or iced tea. Among us, we got the Reuben, chicken salad sandwich, chicken caesar wrap, and bacon mushroom quiche. The wrap was very good. The chicken salad sandwich was not the best we've had, but there are so many ways it can be done. The wrap and the sandwiches come with chips and pickle slice while the quiche came with salad or soup and fruit with dip. Next time, I'll try the quiche (4 different kinds) as what I tasted of it was very good! The staff was very friendly and though they were very busy, I was amazed at just how friendly our waitress was. Very professional. The reason the restaurant did not get a higher rating from me was that the house is older and it seems like they could get new flooring (snags in the carpet and old tile in the bathroom) or update their decorating a bit to really make it pop. Also, the food was good, but not outstanding.

2  Thank BCblue07

Been to The Pink House? Share your experiences!