“Very Friendly Staff”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Claremore
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Wonderful staff,very friendly, clean rooms,breakfast was great there was alot to choose from for our family of 4,close to restaurants, shopping and a movie theatre. I was surprised at how comfortable the beds were! The kids loved the muffins and the waffle machine. Will definitley stay again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Randall B

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I Had to stay in this hotel for a wedding two nights. We did get a good rate because of the wedding party staying there, but regular rate 119 weekend is ridiculous for being 20 minutes from Tulsa. The Walls I felt were thin, trains ran all night long across the street, which they would be hard to avoid in this town cause the tracks run parallel with the main road. The people that worked there were nice but can't make up for the problems of the property. Breakfast was served in a room thats so small you can almost reach across the room. Its worth the drive to stay in tulsa or over at owasso which has a very nice shopping eating areas

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Wesley C
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a very basic place to stay right outside of Claremore. I had to make a quick stop here and had booked the day before my arrival online. The price was fine, and lucky for me they had upgraded me to a Suite with Jacuzzi Tub. Being from this area, I knew about the trains through town. The trains and horns did not bother me at all. And they did not go at all at night- over night. Decent breakfast but did not eat- chose to eat at a Diner in town. Ate dinner that night at the Rib Crib. It was ok, but the hotel does give a coupon for 10% off so ask for that. Rib Crib was walking distance so opted there. Very very nice and helpful Staff. Bad bad reception on the TV.

Room Tip: I said in Room 127-- while I was thankful for the upgrade--- it was nice but--- This room is at th...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MLHDallas_TX
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This hotel was very nice. Clean room appeared to have been renovated not too long ago. Very friendly staff. Excellent bang for the buck. Flat screen TV with good channel selection. Breakfast was nothing special, but did include waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage in addition to the normal items. Would not hesitate to stay there again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Dean P
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night and would return, but had no idea until I got there that a busy rail line was across the street. The trains, themselves, going by didn't make much noise. The issue was that they are required to blow their warning horns for grade crossings and there was one across the street. I had a room facing that street and about two in the morning I was rudely awakened from a sound sleep by a passing train's horn. If you're a light sleeper this could be a real issue, especially if you are the driver and need a good nights sleep for the next day's drive. The room and bed were very comfortable, otherwise. The gal at the desk who checked me in was very helpful, even with directions when I called from the interstate to confirm my travel route. She knew where I was at the time and gave me added tips to find my way easier which was appreciated. Upon check out, I made mention to the desk clerk about the trains and the reply was, "the trains were here first". So, what I was really being told was to aim my blame at the Comfort Inn management for building their hotel in the second place. OK, no offense taken!

One plus with this hotel was a restaurant conveniently located in front of the hotel, called the Rib Crib. It's basically a B-B-Q place, but you don't have to drive, just walk a hundred feet from the lobby. That can be another review by itself, so I'll just say it's a great convenient place to eat dinner.

Room Tip: Ask about a room in the rear of the complex to better handle the train sounds.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank TravelingSenior55
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Stayed here for one nite. The entire staff was so friendly and nice. It was refreshing. The breakfast was to end at 10, we were a little late getting finished. It was closer to 10:30. They never rushed us or made us feel uncomfortable. Room was very clean and bed was comfy. I would try to get a room on the backside due to the trains.

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank OklahomaSleeper
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Inn in April, 2012. The first night I stayed in a regular king room, the next two nights in the Jacuzzi suite.

Pros:
Comfortable beds
Flat screen tv
Newest property in Claremore
Friendly desk staff
Rooms are fresh-looking
Jacuzzi is new and luxurious
Outdoor pool, (but very small)
Allows pets
Good air-conditioning
Microwave and refrigerator

Cons:
Very small rooms
Housekeeping did not clean my room even though I called when I left to request cleaning
Only one chair in the jacuzzi suite, cramped for two people
No elevator for second floor
Desk chairs are worn and need replaced
Closets are tiny and will not accommodate large bags
Very small tubs in regular rooms, with mats which are coming loose
Wet carpet in hallway

Overall, this is the nicest property in Claremore. I was disappointed with the inattentive housekeeping and daytime desk staff and the size of the jacuzzi "suite" (it is really just a regular sized room with the tub taking up most of the space.) The pool is a nice feature, but it is VERY small. Don't expect to swim in it, just take a dip and then tan. Nighttime desk staff, Colter and Diane, were very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast area has everything you need, with fruit set out all day. It's great that they allow pets in ALL the rooms, unlike the Super 8 which only allows pets in three rooms and no suites. It is close to several restaurants and shopping, off of Route 66. This is the place to stay in Claremore.

Room Tip: Only choose the jacuzzi suite if you don't mind either being in bed or in the tub. :-) It has...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LisaFairleigh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Claremore
1 mi away
#4 of 8 in Claremore
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#5 of 6 in Pryor

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!