“Good food at a decent price”

Temazcal Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 52 Restaurants in Chickasha
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anadarko, Oklahoma
“Good food at a decent price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

Stopped at Temazcal for an early dinner after doing some Christmas shopping. Service was good. The food was good and delivered very quickly. Price was not bad and the amount of food on each plate was enough to feed 2 people instead of one.

• Visited December 2012

Rhodes, Greece
“Excellent food; excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

We were a very large party that came in following a funeral. We called in advance, and the staff was waiting; the tables had been all joined together waiting for us. I cannot say how much we appreciated their attentiveness and attention to detail.

The service was simply outstanding. Now, you may think that is because they knew we had just come from a funeral, but actually I watched their service with other customers. I do not post 5 star reviews unless I can genuinely say that the service and food are across the board for all guests, and not just selected guests.

The food was outstanding. I can honestly say that everyone in our party was extremely satisfied with the quality of food, and that we all ordered different dishes, so we were able to comment on a variety of dishes.

I highly recommend this restaurant. Forget the chains and go with the family owned businesses when it comes to Mexican food... they always do it best!

• Visited June 2012
“Good Mexican food find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

Tezmacal is fresh and delicious. It's a bit hidden but worth finding!

“great place, but my parents are more into it than I am.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

seriously this place is the ONLY place my family goes out to eat ever! It's a lil annoying but the food is pretty good. Not a real fan anymore cuz I work at another mexican restaurant in the area and it gets a lil old....