“Drive on by!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Chickasha
Wichita Kansas
“Drive on by!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2011

Check in should have been the key, as well as the empty parking lot. The office was in need of serious repair, peeling paint and crumbling sheet rock. Our rooms, although affordable, were basic at best. Our room had doors at both ends where daylight showed all the way around. Daylight was likely allowed to allow as much air as possible into the room for the smokiness. The coffee pot litterally had moldy coffee in it. The bathrooms were filthy - my wife litterally could not stand it and we had to ask for our money back and move to a different hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank WichitaTraveler59

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chickasha, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2010

It was very plain. And they said they still were under renovation. How long does it take? get your act together. We had to stay here because the Holiday inn and Best Western were booked... The room ws big and it had a lot of potential... but the pillows suck, there was no bed skirt which makes it look trashy. It looks like they just put stuff wherever. Nothing really planned. Curtains weren't positioned at all. The couch was seriously uncomfortable and there was no chair in the "bedroom" lke I expected... No sign of roaches yet, but I will add if I see any.... Just shabby... do not want to stay again... pool sucks....

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank fairywings3x
Georgetown, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2009

I stayed here for a business trip with several of my collegues. This is by far the worst hotel I've ever been to. It was FILTHY. The tv and the internet did not work. When I told the front desk that, they did not even tell me that they'd fix it. My collegues had the same problem. This is by far the grossest hotel I've ever been to.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank lana328
chickasha
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2008

Went inside office after almost tripping over a small child. When i got inside the office to rent my room there was a very nasty odor coming from inside the office. The lady that was booking me in was very nasty and dirty to look at could have really used a bath. She was also very rude. when i got inside my room that she had given me it was just down right nasty the bath room was the worst it had pubic hair and cigarette burns in the bath tub the toilet looked as if it had not been cleaned in months. the curtains and bedding was just in need of a bad cleaning and not to mention when I went to the breakfast room there was just no way at all I was eating anything that came out of there!!!!! This place should be closed down I would not recommend this place to anyone at all!!!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — very nasty and rude manager
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank babygirl1978
Oklahoma City, OK
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2008

As I was checking in a lady walking out door whispered to me - "It is NASTY!!" -- I should have heeded her call. However I had tried all the other hotels I could find. This was my only option.

The room was small, and the furniture was mismatched and did not fit well. There was no clock. There was a refrigerator, which did not work well, and that went right along with the AC which did work. I called the front desk who said they would send someone to work on it. That never happpened. It was very hot and the room never cooled down.
The room smelled like mildew.

Room service NEVER came in a 48 hour time period. The sheets were stained. There were suspicious teenagers loitering in the parking lot all night. I was terribly worried about my car.

As soon as I found another place I checked out and left. I simply could not believe the room was as bad as it was!!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank OKTRAVELER16
Bennington, Vermont
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2008

"Terrible" is a charitable way to describe it. I think this handy list will tell you all you need to know:

--Room not made up over 4 days
--Toilet filthy, stopped up. Handed a broken plunger at the front desk to repair
--No A/C, but plenty of heat
--Window broken, fell out repeatedly
--Towels mildewed
--All rooms smoking rooms
--Don't know how many cats there were next door, but it was about 4 too many
--Phone broken
--Several light bulbs missing
--Shower head 45 inches off the ground.
--General filth

• Liked — That I got out alive
  • Disliked — That an unknowing populace has it near their homes
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank proscriptus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chickasha
Quality Inn
#3 of 6 in Chickasha
Super 8 Chickasha
Super 8 Chickasha
#5 of 6 in Chickasha

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!