“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great food”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went to this restaurant when in Chickasha for the light festival and had a great time. Food was just great.

Visited December 2013

Dodge City
“Love the Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were hungry for Italian food and found this place on our GPS. We arrived at a great time, they weren't busy which means it was quiet for my disabled sister. The wait staff was very friendly helpful, could definitely tell it is a family owned restaurant. The bread was delicious and when our food came out it was piping hot, the smell made our mouths water while we waited for it cool down enough to eat it. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited October 2013
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Unbeatable minestrone and bread!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Have yet to find any soup that can beat the minestrone at this restaurant, and the fresh bread is outstanding!

Lawson, Missouri, United States
“A hidden jem.”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We went to Napoli's with some friends, hoping for a good dinner. What we found was excellent. The gorgonzola steak was fabulous. My daughter had a pasta dish that was superb. The service was good and the bread was obviously freshly baked. This restaurant alone is worth a trip to Chickasha, OK.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank CecileT456
Ft. Sill
“Pretty good for the area.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed the food & service. I did feel as if our plates were lacking something. You eat with your eyes & a plate needs multiple colors. I don't consider lettuce with ranch to be a salad. If Gorgonzola is in the title of my dish, I expect to taste blue cheese somewhere in my pasta. The food was good, but my expectations were higher. We will go back since I do think it is one of the better places in Chickasha.