“Average...”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Chickasha
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Overall, I would rate this hotel as average. The price was very reasonable, but the room left a lot to be desired. The A/C did not cool the room very well, so I had to purchase a fan from Wal-Mart to help cool off the room at night. The shower was definitely very powerful (it would peel the paint off of your car). Overall, average quality room, but probably worth the lower price...

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed July 10, 2014

ive been staying here for 2 1/2 years,on the road staying at best western,its my second home,cant say that to my wife ,but I like the location and the people at best western,they make my stay very stress free

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Very poor customer service at front desk...checking in and checking out. I called in the morning to make room arrangements. A lady by the name of Christy answered the phone. She made me feel like I was intruding on her time. She was very short and rude to me when I asked for a down stairs smoking room. She told me it would depend on what time I arrived on which room I received. I explained that I was handicapped and could not climb stairs. She advised me that she would write prefer down stairs by my name but that would not guarantee me a room down stairs. When we arrived there was another lady at the front desk my fiance advised her of the situation she was very accomodatine. The next morning at check out...a different lady was working. She was more worried about texting on her cell phone then assisting customers trying to check in and out. We have been coming here for at least 15yrs. It will be a very long time before we come back..if we do ever come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Ok, but pretty overpriced. Same accommodations at a motel 6. Only plus, the bar in the hotel- well, as long as your room isn't too close to it! Breakfast was ok- better than plain old continental. Parking was pretty awful. Pool was indoors, so that might be a plus in the winter. It was a strange layout.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Hotel was clean and the breakfast was great. It was nice to stay somewhere that breakfast lasts until 10am since I like to sleep in on trips and often miss breakfast. Parking was difficult and we were unable to park in front of the building our room was located in.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lavicia R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for your review on our hotel, be are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
we are sorry about the parking in the hotel. but we do look foward to staying at our hotel again!!!
thanks the gm

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Overall a sad experience. Wish it had been better. Friendly staff. Too many things didn't work. Bed sagged. Dirty overall--everywhere I looked. Dark dingy room with no windows. We had reserved a two-night stay, and cancellation policy wouldn't let us cancel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank Marshall(peyton... M
Lavicia R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Dear Valued Guest
We are sorry you had a bad stay at our hotel, all of our rooms do have windows. We also dont stop anyone from checking out at anytime if it was past the check out we still would have allowed you to leave with out charging you for the second night. We do hope you consider staying with us again and see that we have fixed the problems you had before. We thanks you for your review on the hotel and your stay.

Thanks
The General Manager

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The staff was nice but the rooms need better maintenance. The light above the sink was not repaired during our two day stay. The first day when we came back to our room the maid had left all the lights on and the TV turned on. We had adjoining rooms and it was obvious maid service never opened the doors between the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lavicia R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

We have read your reveiw and are working to fix the problems you mentioned, Our staff would like to thank you for your stay with us. We hope you consider staying with us in your future.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chickasha
Hampton Inn Chickasha
#5 of 6 in Chickasha
Maverick Inn
Maverick Inn
#3 of 6 in Chickasha

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!