Stay Inn
$57
$55
  • Breakfast included
$63
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 31, 2007

The hotel is indeed a Stay Inn not a Days Inn. The airconditioner was very loud. The room was dirty. The carpet was dirty with hair, gum wrappers and crumbs. The sheets are not fitted and do not fit the beds. The bathroom had hair on floor, in tub, in and around sink. The included breakfast lacked food and beverages. A note was placed stating "out "on absolutely everything food/beverage related. Honestly, I would not have eaten the food anyway because the hotel was dirty. I can't stand it when staff act like they do not know how to help me. I simply require a clean room which the staff did not seem to understand.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank tealrelic
Reviewed June 1, 2007

I regret to say that those who manage this facility, although very kind and polite, have no concept of the word "clean." I have never experienced anything like this and would not have stayed had the reservation not been made by friends who had no idea of the conditions here. I don't know where to begin to relay the experience . A stop by the door of their laundry and supply area is enough to make you wonder how your bedding could even be clean. I am so sorry to have to leave such a review, but I think people should be careful. Check your room out before committing to spend the night here. If general cleanliness is important to you, this is not the place for you. I wish that I had pictures to submit.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2006

I was under the impression that this was a Days Inn, but instead it is a Stay Inn -- apparently it changed from Days Inn about a year ago, but the name "Days Inn" is still listed in the 2006 Eufaula Visitors Guide. It seems a little shady to me.

The rooms are filthy and very much in need of repairs. The bed linens actually don't fit the beds very well and so when you go to get into bed at night the bottom sheet promptly seperates from the mattress.

It was advertised that there were microwaves and coffee pots in each room -- that is most definitely not the case. We had neither in our room. When we inquired about this, they said they were trying to get more microwaves and coffee pots for all of the rooms, but they did not have that at this time.

The only redeeming party of this hotel is the front desk staff. They are very accomodating.

This is a nightmare place to stay and would not recommend anyone spend their loding dollars here.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2005

this hotel is dirty and old( not new as stated in overview) they do not honor credit card holds on rooms,We had 2 rooms for two nights and they rented our second room the second night even though it was held with a credit card.Best to seek other hotel, we will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2005