“Yummy!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Claremore, Oklahoma, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Located in a pecan valley, this unique out-of-the-way gem has wonderful food and lots of gifts for the less fortunate ones who stayed at home!

Visited September 2012

Bixby, Missouri
“rude”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place was beautiful and the food was great...but I will NEVER be back. Me and 4 of my friends traveled about 30 miles to go...we got there about 11:15 and about 12:30 the owner came over to our table and said "we really glad you guys came, but".....she was basically telling us it was time to leave. They were getting a little crowded...but not that crowded. It was rude and humiliating. We were sitting at a table that sat 8 people, but she could've handled it differently. I will never be back. I have never been asked to leave a place of business

Visited December 2012
4 Thank Shannon212
Coppell, Texas
“ambience is fantastic”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I ate at the Pecan Porch twice with two colleagues. Lovely ladies work the counter, kitchen and dining area. The menu is sufficiently varied but the food quality was almost average for us and didn't seem to meet expectations. The location however is remarkable because the restaurant is situated outside town amidst trees and countryside not far from the Port of Catoosa. The restaurant's exterior is beautiful featuring a porch leading to the front entrance and if I recall correctly there were four or five couples tables on the porch. The front entrance features a screen door which seems to be a nice touch of country aire. The interior decor was warm and the tables can be arranged family style for groups. I would have eaten at the Pecan Porch every day after discovering it had the food been of better quality. But I have to admit when the restaurant re-made my dish they did so expediently and with a wonderful degree of service. The Pecan Porch deserves at least one visit from anybody passing through the area. Oatmeal cookies are scrumptuous.

• Visited December 2012
Catoosa, Oklahoma
“Luch time in Pecan Porch Paradise”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Love love love the chicken salad here at the Pecan Porch. Daily lunch and breakfast selections are all superb. The atmosphere is country comfort and the staff is always pleasant. Seating outside makes for a great daytime getaway for lunch with business associates or friends. They do an excellent job of preparing a scrumptious meal on a beautiful plate. This is a must for tea drinkers too. Flavored teas and unsweet are available for you to mix your own concoxtion. I like peach and unsweet about half and half. Perfection.

• Visited October 2012
Oklahoma
“Nice Place To Eat”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The menu is on a huge chalkboard on the wall.
It is a little small and cramped by the register where you order and pay. There is a larger adjoining dining room with a fireplace or you can eat outside.

We ate outside under the pecan trees. I had the brisket sandwich and chili. My Husband had the chicken wrap and cheesy potato soup. The chopped brisket on my sandwich wasn't that great. It tasted like it was store bought and not made there like I thought it would be. I would not order it again. The chili was ok. My Husband's food on the other hand was absolutely delicious. His chicken wrap was great and cheesy potato soup was the best. I wish I had ordered what he did. Oh well, I will know next time we are in the area. The peach iced tea is also very good.

Skip all the expensive restaurants around the Hard Rock Hotel area and eat here. It's great and is just up the highway from the Port of Catoosa and Hard Rock Hotel in a nice country setting.
We Loved It.