“Great Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Catoosa
Oklahoma
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed March 4, 2007

I loved this hotel. I am quite picky and critical when it comes to hotels, but this one passes with being almost perfect. I do have a few small gripes such as the tub being water stained abit and a few of the towels being stained too. But, overall, the hotel is wonderful in all other aspects. The free morning breakfast was one of largest hotel continental buffets I have seen. Also, the in room sink with microwave and refrigerator were an added bonus. I will definately stay here again.

• Liked — The large rooms--felt palatial almost
  • Disliked — The location near a warehouse.
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank laf1701

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
central PA
Reviewed July 21, 2006

My husband and I stayed here for five nights during a recent business trip. This hotel is only six months old and has already won awards and it is easy to see why. The beds were extremely comfortable with four pillows each - two firm and two soft. The amenities in the bathroom were equivalent to those found in a five star resort. Another nice feature was the microwave and mini fridge which allowed us to get doggie bags when we went out to eat. The fridge allowed us to have cold drinks waiting for us each night and also to take with us in the morning. The breakfast was well stocked by friendly workers each morning unlike where we stayed on the way home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone without hesitation.

• Liked — The amenities
  • Disliked — The view
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank tpdkcj
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 29, 2006

This Holiday Inn Express is one of the nicest we have visited.
*The rooms are very nice with sink, frig. and microwave.
*They provide soft and firm pillows which was nice since I usally bring my own and had
forgotten on this trip.
*The staff was friendly and helpful.
*Easy access to I-44
*Across the interstate from a casino
*Nicely decorated
*Business Center to check messages and emails
*Breakfast (cereal, juice, bagels, coffee, etc. and warm cinn. rolls)
*Very clean!

I can really can only say a couple of things that I didn't like.
*They didn't have a hotel directory that gave local restaurants, stores, activities etc.
*The pool was closed for repairs the day we went.

Overall, an excellant place to stay and will stay there again if we have the chance!

• Stayed June 2006
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Keller, Texas
Reviewed April 30, 2006

This is one of the BEST EVER hotels that we have stayed in. Not just a Holiday Inn Ex. but EVER. I know that's hard to believe since everyone relates Hol. Inn Ex. as cheap and highway hotels BUT... this one really does go out of it's way to please with everything. The staff are wonderful from the front desk, breakfast attendents to housekeeping. The hotel is 3 months old and decorated beautifully. The amenities are plentiful. The new bedding with down conforters, awesome shower heads and great soap that smells like cinnamon. My kids couldn't believe that I didn't have a complaint about anything because I am always very critical of hotels. We rented 2 rooms for the weekend for a tournament at Valley Park Soccer Complex. For the rate of $80. a night for a King Suite (had a king bed, leather chair, desk and chair, pull-out couch, mini fridge, micro wave and coffee maker).
The other room had 2 Queen beds and same as above for $80.00 per night also. I think that is a steal. The pillows on the bed have pillow cases that are embroided with firm and soft to let you know. We needed a late check out on Sunday due to late games. We came back to the rooms and showered before having a 5 hour trip home. That was great. Didn't leave the hotel until 3:15 and they had no problem with that. Outstanding!! Oh, the free breakfast was good, bagels, cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit, juice and coffee. Clean and lots of room to spread out for breakfast.
I can't say enough about this hotel. We are wondering if we can think of something else to bring us to Tulsa for so we can stay again.

2 Thank Lcrich56
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catoosa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa
Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central
Wingate By Wyndham Tulsa
Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites
Ramada Tulsa
Ramada Tulsa
#11 of 108 in Tulsa

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa? Share your experiences!