The rooms themselves were clean, but we had NO HOT WATER for showers for the THREE nights we were there. The first day was freezing cold, second and third days were lukewarm. Nothing worse than being on a trip and not being able to take a normal shower.
Also, the power outlets in the main bathroom and the adjoining walls would not hold the plugs in the sockets. Would fall right out. Maintenance did come fix the one in the bathroom, but that was AFTER myself and 2 others washed our hair in cold water and had to crouch in the back corner just to get a hairdryer to work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tulsa-Catoosa. We are Conveniently located on interstate I-44 minutes from the Tulsa International Airport, Port of Catoosa Industrial District, University of Tulsa, Bass Pro Outdoor World, Church on the Move, and the Cherokee Casino and Resort. Our property offers several ways to make your stay more enjoyable, including an Outdoor Pool, Exercise Room, Guest Laundry Facilities, Meeting Room, and Snack Shop. Perhaps our most important feature are our people. We take pride in making your stay enjoyable. You can rest assured that we're not happy unless you're happy. Visit Tulsa, OK, Catoosa, OK, Owasso, OK and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Catoosa
- Holiday Inn Tulsa
- Tulsa Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Catoosa