“Cold Water” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Catoosa
Fredericksburg, Virginia, United States
“Cold Water”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

The rooms themselves were clean, but we had NO HOT WATER for showers for the THREE nights we were there. The first day was freezing cold, second and third days were lukewarm. Nothing worse than being on a trip and not being able to take a normal shower.

Also, the power outlets in the main bathroom and the adjoining walls would not hold the plugs in the sockets. Would fall right out. Maintenance did come fix the one in the bathroom, but that was AFTER myself and 2 others washed our hair in cold water and had to crouch in the back corner just to get a hairdryer to work.

Room Tip: Check your water and outlets BEFORE you commit to a room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Becca G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave our property a review regarding your experience. I am glad you liked our clean hotel rooms. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I deeply regret the overall dissatisfaction of your stay especially with the condition of the water, power outlets and customer service received not being at par with your expectations. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Thank you again for you valuable feedback.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed here twice cuz I bid on rooms & have got this hotel both times! I love staying here when I go to see concerts at hard rock:) The ppl are extremely friendly, great breakfast, & beds are comfortable. The only prob I have had is my room smelling like smoke, I could hardly breath since I am allergic to smoke & had to use my inhaler 2hrs after being n the room I called the front desk & they allowed me to move me to a different room :) thank u holiday inn I will be staying there once again this Friday jan1st so hopefully I will avoid the smoke room lol. But other than that was a great stay everytime! -Ashley

• Stayed October 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stopped here for the night as we made our way westward from Saint Louis to San Diego. We had a pleasant stay and would recommend this hotel to family and friends if they ever found themselves needing a room in the area. Our room was very clean, the beds comfy, and the location was very convenient to the highway.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stopped here for one night on the way home from a very long road trip along Route 66. We were not able to find a vacancy in Tulsa, so luckily I drove down a few more exits and came across this Holiday Inn. This particular Holiday Inn had surprisingly large rooms/ suites. My room had two extra comfy queen beds, a large living space, and bathroom. It also had a kitchenette with a sink, microwave, refrigerator/freezer and coffee maker. This hotel is pet friendly, and they serve complimentary breakfast. If you are traveling and are looking for a place to stay with a dog, it is a dream come true. Lots of space and comfort.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank ChicagoGirl017
New Mexico
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

Location on the Northeast side of Tulsa, across freeway from Cherokee Hard Rock Hotel.
Beds - Very Comfortable
Internet - Free
Rooms - Clean and Maintained
Sleep Quality Rated Low due to AC going on/off every 10 minutes - no continuous fan mode (white noise) with AC so it woke us up every time the noisy AC went on or off. Due to this we will find alternate accomodations next summer trip to Tulsa.

Room Tip: Ask for room on southend to avoid freeway noise.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Land&Sea,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. I am happy you found our rooms clean and the beds comfortable. We want every guest to receive comfortable and friendly accommodations. I understand that having a good night sleep is important and it sounds like we fell below your expectations. I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced due to the noise caused by the air conditioning. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Ferdinand G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

This Holiday Inn Express is convenient if you want to go to the casino. We went there to see a concert. Even though there was no shuttle, the casinos came and picked us up. That was nice . The rooms were bigger then expected. They were very nice. The staff was super nice and helpful and made sure we were satisfied. I will for sure be back . I had a wonderfull experience.

• Stayed April 2012
Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

We stayed here on our way back from New Mexico. Our group was very tired when we stopped for the night and found this hotel to be very comfortable. The hotel itself appeared to be fairly new. Our room was larger than we expected and everything was very clean. The breakfast the next morning was the standard hotel fare but very good. We would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catoosa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tulsa East
BEST WESTERN - Airport
BEST WESTERN - Airport
#36 of 108 in Tulsa
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa
Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa? Share your experiences!