“Wonderful Birthday Trip!”

Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Catoosa
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I stayed 2 nights, and we had such a good time. The room was very nice, clean, and our bed was comfortable. Nice bathroom/shower. The casino was a blast --of course it was somewhat "smoky", but all casinos are going to have that problem. However, I thought the ventilation system was very good -- the smoke didn't bother me that much and I'm easily "bothered" by cigarette smoke. My husband played golf and said the course was excellent, and that everyone was friendly and helpful. Toby Keith's Bar and Grill was really good, excellent service. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Parking was adequate. I only wish I was a little younger -- this place would have been a blast in my younger days!! The only complaint I would have (and really not much of a complaint in the overall picture) was the little Starbucks coffee shop. Service wasn't the best a couple of times. Overall, I would recommend this place hands down, and have already requested a return for my next birthday. Thank you, Hard Rock, for a memorable birthday experience. :)

Room Tip: We stayed in the towers, on the 10th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa

Reviewed March 30, 2014

For my wife's birthday, we decided to take an overnight trip to the Hard Rock Casino in Tulsa. We were very pleasantly surprised. I had seen several bad reviews and was starting to second-guess our decision. But we went anyway, and we had a blast. Everything from the time we checked in at the front desk to checking out the next morning was above average. The rooms were spacious and clean. We didn't hear any hallway noise, and our room was only about 30 feet from the elevator! The indoor pool even had an Adults Only swim every night from 8-12. The pool, however, was very small and shallow. It was too cold to use the outside pool, which I heard was much better. At least the hot tub worked well. All in all, this was a very nice stay. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This place is really nice and it feels like a Vegas hotel & casino.its a great place if you want a taste of Las Vegas. Now the bad news...I've never left with any of their money (just like Vegas) we always have fun here!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

The wedding, and rehearsal dinner were beautiful. They both exceeded my expectation. The only problem I had was trying to secure an early check in. I was bringing my elderly mom from out of town and needed to get her checked in early. It looks like with the thousands of dollars spent that weekend the customer service on the rooms could have been better.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 24, 2014

After years of wanting to go to the Chilli-Bowl race in Tulsa,I went to see it first hand.
I choose to stay at The Hard Rock in Tulsa because the ADESA Tulsa crew told me how nice the place was.
Wonderful Hard Rock staff ,great eating,and fantastic service.
No problems with parking and a very clean place.
I look forward to staying at the Hard Rock Tulsa again.
Thanks again
Lin Neal
ADESA LittleRock Ar.& Memphis Tn.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here in April 2013 for a conference. The Cherokee hotel is older but still nice. They give over-sized bottles of soap and shampoo in the rooms. The Hard Rock hotel and facility is recent and fun.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Stacy M, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for staying with us during you confernece. We have plans to renovate the entire Cherokee hotel tower in the next few months. Please come back and check it out!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We stayed over on a Friday night recently, as part of a family celebration. We were on the 7th floor, and the room was very comfortable and attractive, nice toiletries and amenities. I was impressed at the quietness of the room; you would not have known there was a casino down below us. We celebrated with other members of our family in the Chief Suite, which was fun, and had a fireplace (gas, I believe) and a separate bar and kitchen area, as well as a small dining room. And of course, we gambled a bit and even won a little, which was a nice perk (although obviously not something to count on!) The staff I came in contact with were pleasant and professional; really all you could ask for, in such a busy hotel. I would stay there again, no question.

Room Tip: I suspect the upper floors are quieter!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catoosa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa
The Mayo Hotel
The Mayo Hotel
#19 of 109 in Tulsa
Ambassador Hotel Tulsa, Autograph Collection

Been to Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa? Share your experiences!