“Fantastic - Cannot wait to return!”
Review of Molly's Landing

Molly's Landing
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Catoosa
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a 31 year steak house on the Verdigris river in Catoosa, 3 miles from the Hardrock Casino on historic Route 66. We offer hand cut aged steaks, fresh seafood and lobster tails in a log cabin in the trees. There are two private dining room seating up to 40 each. Lobstertail dinner $24.00 with the baked potato, salad and artisans breads.
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My husband and I went there for our anniversary and we fell in love with the place. Between the two of us we had quail, prawns, and a ribeye and all of it was delicious and cooked perfectly. The food was fantastic and the place itself was a surprising treat. It's a bit of a maze and there are different things all over the walls which made it very interesting. They also have a very nice little gift shop. We really loved this place, highly recommend it and cannot wait to go eat there again. Yes, it is expensive but it was well worth it to us.

1  Thank RachelGotAJeep

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Don't be fearful as you drive up or walk into this place because you are in for a treast once you enter. You are greeted with a friendly smile, taken to interesting seating and surrounded by just about anything you could imagine hanging on the walls and from the ceiling. Open up a rather interesting menu and pick from some great food. I had the spicy steak and you could cut it with a butter knife. It was done exactly as I wanted, and loaded with pure flavor. My side of rice was again perfect and there was plenty of it. The only draw back for me here is they need to put some craft beer on draft, that would be the perfect touch. Sadly they were out of the cobbler which by the way is mouth watering tasty. This tends to be a thank you meal I treat some folks from Pryor to, and it's well worth the 20 or so minute drive. If you want steak, stop here..........

1  Thank wkrupa
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Along old 66, Molly's is a unique, family run, high end restaurant with a full bar. Artifacts fill the walls, an old 66 bridge leads into the parking lot, the lighting is soft, the music is gentle...after a full day of traveling, this place was an oasis for me.

1  Thank Yodelman
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Overpriced watered down drinks. Steak had zero flavor, I would expect better for $34. Waiter did not tell us what the specials were, I found out by listening to the waiter at the table next to us. Probably won't be going back, too bad because it is a unique log cabin of a restaurant.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My date and I went on a dinner date to Molly's Landing to celebrate our anniversary. It is kind of in the middle of nowhere, lit up by a small neon sign at night. Once you turn onto the road, wow - already! 2 bridges with white lights already lead to a romantic atmosphere in just the parking area!
Once inside, you will find a dim lit cabin-feeling restaurant with a very friendly family staff. The decor and music added even more romance to this cozy location.
Our waiter knew the menu by heart and helped out with any questions. I ordered the pork chops and my date had a filet mignon - WOW!!! One of the best meat dishes I have ever tasted, and I have traveled worldwide. Our sides were baked potatoes, though there were different sides for different dishes.
It was very affordable for the quality, too. Another great part is that you can dress fancy or casual for the restaurant. There is no dress code, and it is a great place for a romantic evening or just an amazing dinner!
I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant, and will definitely be coming back! 5 stars for everything!

1  Thank CA1417

Been to Molly's Landing? Share your experiences!