“Disappointing”

Molly's Landing
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Catoosa
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a 31 year steak house on the Verdigris river in Catoosa, 3 miles from the Hardrock Casino on historic Route 66. We offer hand cut aged steaks, fresh seafood and lobster tails in a log cabin in the trees. There are two private dining room seating up to 40 each. Lobstertail dinner $24.00 with the baked potato, salad and artisans breads.
Kanab, Utah
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had always heard how good Molly'sLanding was. My husband and I took my mother there for her birthday. Despite telling the hostess to walk slowly beause my mother was blind, she took off at a very fast walk and left us behind. We were seated in a back room that was empty except for one other couple, Even though there were a lot of open tables, we were seated at a corner table right next to the other couple, We ordered an appetizer and iced tea. We waited over 30 minutes for the appetizer. When it arrived, we understood what took so long. It takes time to really burn something like it was. We were so disappointed in that, we requested our check. While waiting for it, we made reservations at a different restaurant. We will never go back there.

2 Thank Victoria B

CLAREMORE OKLAHOMA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The steaks are very good. All of the sides that I have had are good. Salad needs to be chopped up smaller. The bread is great.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank SANDY B
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Fun and Food”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have been here several times, mostly for dinner with my family and lastly for a dinner theater performance. It was so fun and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys local theater and yummy food.

Visited April 2012
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“disappointment”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

dont like wine served in a mason jar server had attitude problem pricey
location inconvenient parking lot too dark

3 Thank Dianne M
Catoosa, Oklahoma
“Hampton Inn & Suites Catoosa recommends Molly's landing”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I recently enjoyed dinner with a coworker at Molly's Landing. Hotel guests rave about the service and the food selections on a regular basis. I have to add to their comments that this is indeed delectible food. Service was five star from the Hostess greeting at the door to our attentive waitress to the opening of the door followed with a thank you for visiting Molly's as we exited. If you are looking for a dining experience with a more local feel rather than cookie cutter you will find that at Molly's landing. The atmosphere is log home eclectic. The menu is choice steak house fare mixed with seafood and wild game. Be sure to try the fried mushrooms they have a surprising slight kick of spice to them. I enjoyed the dinner selection pork chop and it was superb.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Molly's Landing? Share your experiences!