“A quick and tasty meal” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Catoosa
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Auburn, Washington
“A quick and tasty meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Good salads and an ok selection of wine and beer. The service was efficient and there wasn't much of a wait.

Visited April 2014

Usa
“Usually Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

At the Hard Rock Hotel in Tulsa.
Food and service are most of the time more than acceptable.
Great location.

Visited March 2014
Springdale, Arkansas
“A break from the casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

We had eaten at the Las Vegas Toby Keith restaurant, and it was very good, so we decided to see how this compared. They weren't identical, but they were close. Since we had eaten a big late lunch, we only wanted a snack. Along with a Red Solo cup of beer, I ordered a bowl of their chili. Not the best I've ever had, but it was very good. My wife had a salad with grilled chicken strips and said it was excellent, especially the flavor of the chicken. March Madness was on all the TV screens, so if you're into that, you'd be set for the evening. A good choice, which we would make again.

• Visited March 2014
Southaven, Mississippi
“Toby Keith's Bar and Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had a great lunch at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill and had the fresh grilled fish. Great service from everyone including my waitress. She made a great suggestion on the food. Very nice

Visited January 2014
Coffeyville, Kansas
“Very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great service, excellent steak and great drinks! Best part of Hard Rock for sure! Had awesome drink in Mason Jar (which you get to keep). The wait time was about 20 minutes which was very acceptable for 7:00 on a Saturday night.

Visited March 2014

Been to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!