“Get what you expect from Toby Keith's”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Catoosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've eaten at a couple of their locations and this is as good as the others. Good southern comfort food!

The service is great and atmosphere is awesome! I'd suggest if you are coming out the the restaurant during a concert or event, make reservations or be prepared to wait hours! Of course its in a casino so hours wait can be a good thing!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and fried okra...yummy! They did offer some nice salads but this is not the place to nibble on rabbit food. Portions are enormous so I would recommend sharing. They do not have a "split" fee like so many other places. If you want to split they will just bring you out an extra plate at no charge. The server we had was great and we all enjoyed our meals. No one was disappointed. I heard raves about the ribs. You won't be disappointed but unless you are local and can take home your leftovers...consider sharing. There will be enough for two (or three people)....Good stuff!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Every time i am in Tulsa I stay at the Hard Rock and make it to Toby Keith's bar for dinner and drinks. The food is great and so is the service. I will keep going back there.

1  Thank Devin W
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Toby Keith's is not my favorite steakhouse for the prices but he burgers and appetizers we have were wonderful!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had the 16 oz. chicken fried steak. A little stringy, had much better at many other no name places. It tasted ok with mashed potato's, with one bottle of Miller Light 12oz and Tip $25.00
In my mind a little pricy.
One of the group has a KC Strip, being from KC I was insulted by what they called a strip. 6 oz. is not a strip it is a sliver. Toby may need to check what is offered in his name..... or maybe he only cares about the bucks?

Been to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!