“A little bit country - that's me!”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Catoosa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I try to visit Toby Keith's locations as I travel, and Tulsa was no exception. I was there early so the place was not very busy. The servers we very friendly and appeared to be having a great time at work.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My son and I was in town for a wedding of a close friend and stayed at the Hard Rock hotel. We decided to drop in here for a bit to eat kinda late. We were greeted at the door and quickly shown to a table. Typical American food fare, bbq, burgers and drinks! All good in my book!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I ordered the quesadilla off the menu and it was yummy. our waiter was awesome and very friendly. my co worker ordered the cat fish and she said it was very good. good place.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Great food, excellent service, convenient and I will go back. It's located in the Hard Rock Hotel and that's a plus. I did select a seat at the bar, otherwise it would have been a hour n a half wait.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The short version: A neat location within the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino with inconsistent food quality, and an incomplete menu. Would try other locations, but probably not this one again.

The long version: Being a huge Toby Keith fan, I was really excited to stop by one of these restaurants. But I didn't know what to expect when I got there - all I had seen was a friend's picture on Facebook of delicious-looking nachos and some type of sandwich from the Ohio location. There were truck tailgates coming out of the wall to sit in outside of the restaurant, a couple of giant projected screens and a number of other smaller television screens with basketball games and TK music videos, as well as a band area (but no band - I'm assuming since it was a Thursday night).

I ordered a cheeseburger, which wasn't all that great - seemed like a frozen patty that was heated up. My wife had the chicken nachos, which were pretty good. My dad had the prime rib and loaded potato, which he said was pretty good. The prices were a little higher than what you would pay for the same food at, say, Chili's, but that can probably be attributed to the location. The food we received looked nowhere near as good as the food I saw in the picture from the Ohio location, so that was a little disappointing. But our waitress was nice and gave us average (or maybe a little better than average) service. What shocked me the most was how small the menu was - it had unique items like my dad's prime rib, but there was not a huge selection of items that you commonly see at similar restaurants, nor was there a lot of price variation, either.

What I was really looking forward to, though, was the Toby Keith added value. I saw a couple of pictures on the walls and some framed gold records. There was an upper level with a huge case, so I walked up there to see what was in it, and the entire thing was just war/soldier memorabilia and pictures from his USO tours. While I greatly appreciate our armed forces and very much support our troops, that's not what I was hoping to see at the TK restaurant (especially one at a Hard Rock Casino) - I wanted to see things from the music business (there was plenty of other music memorabilia from other artists throughout the casino, though, which was neat). I stopped by the gift shop at the end and picked up a shot glass for my collection - I normally get a shot glass and a magnet, but the gift store was so expensive that I couldn't justify getting both at the same time.

All in all, I'm glad I went - like I said, I'm a huge TK fan and I'm happy I can now say I've been to one of his restaurants. I am hoping that experiences at other locations will be slightly different, and I will try to stop by any other location I can. But I don't think I'll be back to the Catoosa location again.

Been to Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!