“Extremely satisfied customer”

Reviewed November 12, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hotel was clean (my #1 priority) so that makes it a success. However, breakfast was below average for this level hotel. Also no coffee cup lids were provided in the lobby. Good location near Casino and IHOP.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
A La Quinta traveler
Newton, Kansas, USA
Reviewed October 28, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My Husband and I stayed here to see ZZ Top in concert at the Hard Rock Hotel. This was our first experience with La Quinta and with this area in general. Our room was 303 on the 3rd floor (King Bed w/Sleeper Sofa). It was absolutely great. Beautiful colors, very quiet and just right. It was normally $99 but I used a promo code 'TRYLQ15' when reserving it online and received 15% off.
The shuttle ran from the hotel to the Hard Rock Hotel about every 15 minutes. We planned to walk to the concert but the traffic is so heavy at the intersections that we took the free shuttle. It picked us up after the concert and took us back to the hotel.
The window in our room was huge and we slept with it open. The free breakfast was very good. They even had scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, sausage gravy and hot waffles in addition to the usual fruit, cereal, and muffins. There was a fridge, microwave and small one cup coffee maker in the room. Very nice shower/tub. Shampoo, soap and lotion are also provided in the bathroom.
I noticed IHOP, Taco Bueno, KFC/Taco Bell, McDonalds and Walgreens are all near this hotel. We walked to Wendy's because it is right next door to La Quinta. I almost stayed at the Hampton Inn instead and I'm so glad I chose La Quinta. We will definitely return.
Great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Outstanding Management of this LaQuinta Inn & Suites ~ One smells bleach as they walk in ~ true sign of cleanliness and caring of the facilities. We enjoyed a clean, comfortable room with an immaculate clean bathroom ~ I mean the tub was sparkling. Highly recommend this clean Inn & Suites. In fact this is the first time I can honestly say our room was indeed very clean along with the bathroom faclities in comparison to other hotels, inn and suites we have stayed at within our travels. Thank you for caring for your patrons. Highest recommediation for staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a newer hotel 8-9 months old. Very friendly staff. Bar in the lobby opens at 4. Walking distance to the Hard-rock. Nice rooms, Very comfortable beds and pillows. Room was clean, could have been a little better (1 piece of small trash that was over looked by housekeeping) not a big deal. I had a room that shared a wall next to the elevator shaft, did not hear the elevator though, I was really surprised by that. The 1 thing that you should be aware of is that there is NO anti-slip surface in the bottom of the tub/shower, not a huge deal for me, however if you are a bit older this could be a big problem for you so be careful. other than that I will return and look forward to it!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Stayed here one night because the Hard Rock was sold out. I had a King Executive Suite which consisted of 2 separate rooms.

The living area had a small sleeper sofa and a lounge chair. There was a microwave and a small frig in the room as well. The desk was well equipped and the wifi worked good. There was a flat screen TV in the room too.

The bedroom was quite large and had a flat screen as well. The bed was large and comfy. My biggest complaint is there were no outlets next to the bed to plug a phone in.

This hotel is directly across the street from the casino and they have a shuttle. There is a bar area in the lobby. Just across the parking lot is a Wendy's, Walgreens and a Taco Bueno.

This is a nice, clean hotel with friendly staff. Its much cheaper than the Hard Rock and the rooms are just as nice.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business