“La Quinta Never Lets me down!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Catoosa
Little Rock, Arkansas
“La Quinta Never Lets me down!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

This was a great stay! We had just planned on going on a road trip to Oaklahoma for the day and we just brought essentials just in case! Well we googled and found the motel and called while we were in the parking lot, they said yes we have rooms available so we walked in and checked in, Valerie was very accomadating, gave us cookies with our room key. The A/C didnt work so she gave us a different room right next door. The Fitness room was nice, so was the pool the hottub was so chlorinated that it made my eyes water. Great breakfast! Valerie also let us know about all the attractions around and gave us brochures. The Computers and Macs were very nice. Free printing, and Xbox 360, and Playstation 3 in the lobby. Next time I am in the area I will stay here! The Oklahoma Aquarium was very nice also. :)
Great Job La Quinta Inn and Suites! Great Job Valerie!!!! The Beds were also comfy!!

Room Tip: Ask for room 416 or 417 they are the best with the best view!!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

LaQuinta in Catoosa exceeded our expectations. The front desk attendants were very friendly and offered us fresh baked cookies as we were checking in. The room was large and very stylish, and most important...very clean. We never heard any doors slamming or water running like you sometimes hear at motels. And finally, the breakfast was delicious and offered a large array of choices.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

across the street from Hard Rock. Newer hotel. Rooms very nice. Some street noise on rooms facing street. Breakfast typical. Great value

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

I travel to the Catoosa Area, for Special Olympics events quite often. This property has only been open for about 5.5 months, and this was my 1st time staying there. Calling for a reversation and speeking with Valeri made it easy, When we (my wife and I checked in) Valeri was the person working at the desk, she was just so very professional.

The difference in Price with other properties in the erea, was about $30.00 savings.

Thursday May 17th, the Day we checked in, (I was a little early) the staff, was on point and got my room ready very quickly. I received a 15% cupon for IHop just across the street, which i though was a great partnership.

Thursday evening after our Special Olympics even, I returned to the hotel, changed into my swim suit, and hit the Pool and Hot tub. Both were very clean, and I also notice some special equipment in the pool area...lifts for getting special needs persons in and out of the pool and hot tub...How cool is that, I have never seen that at any other hotel I have stayed at. When they HC accessable, they dont joke around, this Inn went all out.

Friday Morning, the full breakfast in their huge dinning area covered a very large assortment. (I fuged alittle) The Bisquets and Sausage Gravey were outstanding. The waffel mix and hot iron waffel maker just sent my blood Sugar into orbit (my fault) they just looked sooooo goooood. and the assortment of fruit and muffins were going fast.

On a scale of 0 to 10 this Inn rates and 11 in my book. We will be staying there every trip to Catoosa!

Harold and Mary

Room Tip: This is totally Handy Cap Complient...right down to the lifts pool side.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

I love this hotel and the staff is very friendly and they will go out of there way to make sure your stay is very special! Please stop in and see them!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AshleyZinter
Newton, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

Opened in December of 2011 and it still has that new car smell....If you are in the area you have to stay here. This will be my first 5 star rating for a La Quinta Inn. The check in was great...The ladies at the front desk were very, very friendly....treated us like we were MVP's...Not kidding, stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catoosa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tulsa East
BEST WESTERN - Airport
BEST WESTERN - Airport
#36 of 108 in Tulsa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa? Share your experiences!