“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Catoosa
Missouri
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

LaQuinta in Catoosa exceeded our expectations. The front desk attendants were very friendly and offered us fresh baked cookies as we were checking in. The room was large and very stylish, and most important...very clean. We never heard any doors slamming or water running like you sometimes hear at motels. And finally, the breakfast was delicious and offered a large array of choices.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
Reviewed June 10, 2012

across the street from Hard Rock. Newer hotel. Rooms very nice. Some street noise on rooms facing street. Breakfast typical. Great value

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I travel to the Catoosa Area, for Special Olympics events quite often. This property has only been open for about 5.5 months, and this was my 1st time staying there. Calling for a reversation and speeking with Valeri made it easy, When we (my wife and I checked in) Valeri was the person working at the desk, she was just so very professional.

The difference in Price with other properties in the erea, was about $30.00 savings.

Thursday May 17th, the Day we checked in, (I was a little early) the staff, was on point and got my room ready very quickly. I received a 15% cupon for IHop just across the street, which i though was a great partnership.

Thursday evening after our Special Olympics even, I returned to the hotel, changed into my swim suit, and hit the Pool and Hot tub. Both were very clean, and I also notice some special equipment in the pool area...lifts for getting special needs persons in and out of the pool and hot tub...How cool is that, I have never seen that at any other hotel I have stayed at. When they HC accessable, they dont joke around, this Inn went all out.

Friday Morning, the full breakfast in their huge dinning area covered a very large assortment. (I fuged alittle) The Bisquets and Sausage Gravey were outstanding. The waffel mix and hot iron waffel maker just sent my blood Sugar into orbit (my fault) they just looked sooooo goooood. and the assortment of fruit and muffins were going fast.

On a scale of 0 to 10 this Inn rates and 11 in my book. We will be staying there every trip to Catoosa!

Harold and Mary

Room Tip: This is totally Handy Cap Complient...right down to the lifts pool side.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I love this hotel and the staff is very friendly and they will go out of there way to make sure your stay is very special! Please stop in and see them!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AshleyZinter
Newton, Iowa
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Opened in December of 2011 and it still has that new car smell....If you are in the area you have to stay here. This will be my first 5 star rating for a La Quinta Inn. The check in was great...The ladies at the front desk were very, very friendly....treated us like we were MVP's...Not kidding, stay here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a convention for the week. I just want to say Ashley and Janice made the week great. The hotel was fun and the waffles were excellent. Thank you Ashley for looking out for us! We will be back next year for sure. Oh yeah, beds were comfy and rooms were clean! Cali-

• Stayed March 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catoosa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa
Ramada Tulsa
Ramada Tulsa
#11 of 108 in Tulsa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Central

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa? Share your experiences!