Don't stay here if you do not like crickets or spiders- the hotel has an infestation of crickets which has brought and large population of spiders. They are everywhere. There is also a large construction project next to the hotel. So if you are working at night needing to sleep during the day this is not hte hotel to stay at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the historical heritage and charm of Catoosa at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa/Catoosa hotel. Our caring hospitality and superb amenities will make you feel right at home. Catoosa is nestled in the hills just minutes from downtown Tulsa. The Port of Catoosa is the farthest inland port in the United States, and it links Tulsa to the Arkansas River, and eventually the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tulsa / Catoosa
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa Hotel Catoosa