“Fabulous Room”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Catoosa
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We were very impressed with the room décor and size. The room was immaculate. We used the shuttle to the Hard Rock each night and never had to wait for it. The breakfast was good and the breakfast room was very nicely appointed. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel pulls out all the punches!! They have pillow top mattresses and very clean linens which puts my mind at ease when I stay. The breakfast covered all the options anyone would want from yogurt to fresh hot waffles and even eggs and sausage! Very comfortable and enjoyable place to stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The hotel was excellent. I chose it because of the closeness to my friend's house so we wouldn't have much of a drive time between their house and my room. The room was comfortable and clean. The bed was SOOOO comfortable. Many times I wished I could just lay there. The staff was very nice and helpful at all hours. I felt safe and secure and I really did love it was a new hotel. I am definitely staying there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have been to this hotel twice and the service here is excellent. I want to especially call out Ravi for his excellent service.
Also, good location, clean rooms and across the street from the Hard Rock.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed 3 nights for a wedding at the Skelly Lodge. Other wedding guests stayed here as well. Check in was quick and efficient. Front desk staff were friendly all throughout our stay. Our 5th floor room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Breakfast was really good. My boyfriend's mom also stayed here, and her luggage arrived the day after she did. Front desk staff called her when the bag arrived and delivered it to her room. Very good service, friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I went to a training at the Hard Rock hotel which was booked solid. I decided to stay here and am so glad that I did. This place is really clean, streamlined and has all the ameneties you could want..

Didn't get a chance to use the pool (tornado warning) or gym (too many workshops to attend) but they have them. My room was huge and had a sitting room, mini wet bar, bathroom and dressing room. Huge flatscreen TV and HBO.

You can't beat the free breakfast in the morning either. Come down when it works for you and they have it all there. Coffee and juice, waffles, hot items, cereals and yogurts. Great way to start your day.

The staff here are pretty nice too. They offer a free shuttle to and from the airport too which is very convenient.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The layout of the hotel was nice, the rooms were clean and comfortable and although we only stayed one night, it was a good stay. My only complaint is that the room doors are so heavy that every time someone in another room went in or out of theirs, the slamming of the heavy doors kept waking me up. Our room right next to the elevator hall also kept us awake when visitors waiting for the elevator had loud conversations - but, that wasn't the fault of the hotel, just inconsiderate visitors. Overall, a good place to stay, and yes, would stay there again if we were in town for another wedding in Catoosa.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Catoosa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Catoosa
Wingate By Wyndham Tulsa
Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Central
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tulsa East

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa

Address: 100 E McNabb Field Rd, Catoosa, OK 74015-3314
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Catoosa
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Catoosa
Price Range: $91 - $133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa 2.5*
Discover the historical heritage and charm of Catoosa at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa/Catoosa hotel. Our caring hospitality and superb amenities will make you feel right at home. Catoosa is nestled in the hills just minutes from downtown Tulsa. The Port of Catoosa is the farthest inland port in the United States, and it links Tulsa to the Arkansas River, and eventually the Gulf of Mexico. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa / Catoosa Hotel Catoosa