“All good”

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Calumet
panhandle, texas
“All good”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

After leaving oklahoma city traveling I-40 west bound, we seen several signs for the Cherokee exit 108. It was a fitting place to stop, gas, food, and gifts. But first things first, the restaurant. The food was of great proportion, none of the 3 of us could finish a meal. The cost, excellent! The staff were all friendly.

Grand Island, Nebraska
“Nice little place on I-40”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I'm a sucker for fancy food, but if you're driving along I-40 in Oklahoma, the Cherokee Restaurant is a decent little place. Lots of locals eat here, the waitstaff is down-to-earth friendly, and the food is simple, but tasty and very cheap. The homemade (at least I think they are) pies aren't bad either. For road food, this is a safe bet.

• Visited September 2011
Moore, OK
“Best Onion Rings and Buffalo Burger”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

The resturant doesn't look like much on the outside. It is behind the trading post. The onion rings are about the best I've had. I have eaten there several times and the buffalo is always perfectly cooked.

• Visited May 2011
2 Thank OKJulia
Thayer, Missouri
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

we had to make an emergency run to Oklahoma. Driving all night and exhausted we stopped here for breakfast. normous proportions, clean dining, and friendly service. Also very much enjoyed the Cherokee Store next door...

• Visited September 2011