“Much needed time away”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Culture71...
“Much needed time away”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Our family stayed 3 nights and it was wonderful. The cabin was very clean and had everything we needed. My youngest (7 years old) loved the hot tub and swing. My older two (14 years old) loved the hammock, kayaks and swing. My favorites were the washer and dryer and all the seating areas. My husband loved the air conditioning. It was very quiet and close to the pier so we could go fishing and also a park where the kids could swim and use the kayaks (that were provided by Debbie). It was so quiet that my husband had to plug in some of the fans in the bedroom at night just to have some noise while sleeping. Debbie was amazing to work with and very accommodating. I told my family that next time we need to come during a cooler time of year to enjoy the fire pit more and sitting outside.

trinidad...
“Cabin in the Woods”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The cabin was beautiful, very clean, and kid friendly. The owner is super friendly. Definitely will go back in the future. I loved everything about the cabin.

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks, hope to have you again soon! - debbie
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jul 18, 2017
I am happy you had a great time, thank you for staying and look forward to future visits! - Debbie
Longview, Texas
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks for staying and glad you had a good time!
Cassandra...
“Perfect get-a-way”
Reviewed July 6, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I booked this cabin for a long 4th of July weekend trip. We LOVED it! It's a beautiful cabin with anything you would possibly need for your stay. Very clean and brand new. There was a WONDERULY cozy hammock in the back yard that I spent a lot of time reading in and just enjoying nature. There is also a large hot tub on the back porch along with a gas as well as a charcoal grill that we did get use out of. If you have kids or just enjoy doing things outdoors there is a place set up for horse shoes and other things as well. This cabin is also located less than a 1/2 to 1/4 of a mile from a nice size lake for fishing or kayaking (which they do have for your use as well!!) Debbie was awesome to work with and answer my many questions prior to our stay and was also readily available if needed. We will definitely be staying again. This cabin is also nestled off the road and between Rattan and Broken Bow. There is one other cabin on the same road at the dead end and another just about 1 block through the dense woods so although there are others around you never hear or see them unless you happen to be out walking around or they are driving by. I would have much rather have made up some horrible story about this place just to keep it a secret for ourselves BUT you would definitely be missing out on a small piece of Heaven! Great stay and would highly recommend. :)

Jul 9, 2017
Thank you so much, I am so glad you plan on returning - you were also a great guest.
Plano, Texas
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

May 25, 2017
Thanks - glad you had a great time!!
Gary S
“Pine Creek Lake Cabin”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our quiet and relaxing stay at the Pine Creek Lake Cabin.
It is a beautiful cabin with everything you need to have a great getaway and relax.
The large Hot Tub is a great place to relax and unwind. There is fire ring outside were you can sit around in the evening as the sun goes down and enjoy just being away from it all. The grill and outside furniture make the large deck a whole other place to relax and entertain. I know i used the word relax a lot but thats what we did!
We would love to come back.

May 22, 2017
I am so glad you were able to relax and have a good time, hope to see you again!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing