“good food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pier 49 Catfish Restaurant
Reviewed September 22, 2013

great place for some home town folk and food,place is clean and in good spot ,fish is very good here will go back for sure

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Not sure if this restaurant is trying to be a seafood restaurant or a steak house. Atmosphere has a bit to be desired, but the food I've ordered has never disappointed. I usualy get the burger which is one of the best I've ever had. The catfish is good as well.
The value is great as long as you're not looking for ambiance.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The coleslaw was okay, the chicken was bad, the table was sticky; the only good thing was the cAtfish

1  Thank Khristinatew
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had the catfish/ It was very good and lots of it. The lunch special was very nicely priced at $5.99. My husband had the meatloaf and had no complaints. The hushpuppies were really good!

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I ordered the regular catfish, which comes with cole slaw, a baked potato, hush puppies, and pinto beans. So. . . much. . . food. I didn't know there souls be so much so I ordered some fried pickles also. THOSE WERE GREAT! The next time I'm here I'm definitely coming back.

1  Thank crispylettuce