“Just ok”

Oaks Steak House & Gifts The
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Broken Bow
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I ate lunch at Oaks Steak House. We both ordered the catfish lunch special that included tea. The cost was $6.50. The good, service and atmosphere was average. The quantity of food was lacking.

1  Thank M J
There are newer reviews for Oaks Steak House & Gifts The

Reviewed September 22, 2013

very nice steak house ,, folks there are friendly and nice, the steaks are very good salad bar is great,surely be back

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I spent several days in the Broken Bow area, and we have had some incredible food. This place is not an exception. Everything was great. the food, the service, value was about average. Afterwards I had to check the pies, as I read from other reviewers that you should try the pies. Good call from those reviewers. Try one and see if you can only eat one slice. Make sure you try this place, you will not regret it.

1  Thank Rednecktravelin123
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Awesome price for dinner for 2 for 23.95 get a huge steak that both of us couldn't eat it all a trip to salad bar basket rolls and a baked potato.. Was some yummy stuff...

Reviewed May 17, 2013

basic food prepared well. waiters are local country types with little formal training which to me takes down service a bit in quality

1  Thank Artman_kp