See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2018

Stayed here for business and the hotel itself was OK. There was some mold on the shower curtain but the room was pretty clean. The breakfast was the worst I have had at a hotel. The powdered eggs had no flavor and the gravy tasted like dirty water. The sausage and bacon were about the only things that were decent.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Our room was very very dirty. A jacket was left there from a previous persons visit and not even removed... That gives you an example of how dirty the room was they didn't even clean it after the last person! We wore socks to bed because the floors were so bad. We did not even have coffee in the room or stay for the free breakfast. We went out to eat because we didn't want to take a chance with the food

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed here several times now when we come into town to visit our family. It is about the only decent place to stay in town. Friendly service. Breakfast. Small fitness center. Laundry. Pet Friendly. Clean. Updated. Good location. Not a bunch of crackheads running around everywhere. Very nice. And reasonable pricing.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

This property was clean and well maintained. Room was a good size with a tub/shower combo. Friendly and helpful staff. Fair amount of breakfast choices: fruit, cereals, eggs, sausage, muffins, juices, etc.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This place is disgusting! MOLD EVERYWHERE in the rooms. My husband got very sick, and when we talked to the lady at the front desk she let us know, "Every room is the same, nothing we can do about it." she then continued to yell at me, and say " I give you refund and you leave" They are not going to clean these rooms anytime soon. There was MOLD all over the AC unit. CLUMPS! So gross! They need to be shut down before someone gets really sick! Also we were put in two different rooms, both were disgusting. Beds were also stained! They people just want to make money and do not care about anyone's health. I should have took picture of the Lysol wipes I used to clean the AC unit. I showed the lady at the front desk the wipes and she did not care!

Room tip: Rooms have mold growing in AC unit
Date of stay: June 2018