“Best Western in Broken Bow Oklahoma”

HiWay Inn Express Hotel & Suites of Broken Bow
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Broken Bow
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Terrible. Manager does not care expensive and you get nothing that would include breakfast. Lobby need new furniture, worn/ripped. Really bad place to stay. Not the quality of the Best Westerns I have stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tom M

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We arrived at this hotel @ 3:15pm and it was as hot inside the hotel as it was outside. The counter person told us that the air had be turned on one hour apon our arrival. When you pay $110.00 a night for a room this is unacceptable. When you have to walk over to the casino at 10pm to just have some cool air that is not acceptable. Got back to the room around 12:30am and the room was just starting too cool off and it was after 3am before I got to sleep. Alot a people that checked in that day 8/30/2013 complained about the heat. Not good when it's 100 outside and probably 90 inside.Want stay again nor recommand this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Hotel was adequate. Parts of the room (bathroom) are old but seemed to be clean. Odor bad in hallway. Convenient location to the lake and to the casino. Our group wanted to play table games in the evening but were told there was no way to do that. We ended up using a desk from one of the rooms and using a chair or two from another room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I would just like to say that I spent two weeks at the Best Western in Broken Bow, Oklahoma, and it was wonderful. The breakfast was great, the staff were extremely friendly, the room was very clean, housekeeping always had a smile on their faces, the swimming pool was relaxing! I just felt at home here. Very highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank zoozoo74
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The first day I noticed right away that there was a streak of fecal material left on the seat of the toilet from the previous guest. I asked the front desk to have it cleaned. The lady told me that she would have it cleaned immediately. (I was working nights in Broken Bow for the week). When I returned the next morning it was still there. I cleaned it myself.
The next day I sat at my desk to get on my computer. I was there for about five minutes when I realized that there were nail clippings left from the previous guest. This was disgusting.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Landon R
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The lady at the front desk named Karla was extremely helpful, she kept the breakfast area well stocked and very very clean. She went out of her way to help me find locations I needed to go to and answered all my questions. The rooms were nice and clean and very well put together. I was very impressed with this hotel. Ive stayed in some Best Westerns in Ok City, that would not even be a close comparison to this one! There was such a good variety on the breakfast, and I will be staying there again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ginger H
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Staff is super friendly! As advertised by the Best Western chain, this hotel is VERY motorcycle friendly. I received rags to wipe down my bike upon arrival, and I was allowed to park my bike over night under the carport that covers the check in entrance of the hotel. Breakfast, included in the room rate, was excellent! They have a waffle maker, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs with biscuits and gravy, and other typical breakfast items. Hotel is conveniently located near town so you can hit the local restaraunts, or the casino. There is also a gas station across the street to top off your tank after the ride.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
#4 of 6 in Broken Bow
Super 8 Idabel
Super 8 Idabel
#2 of 4 in Idabel

Been to HiWay Inn Express Hotel & Suites of Broken Bow? Share your experiences!