“Delicious Breakfast!”

Shady Oak Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Broken Bow
Reviewed December 22, 2018

We went for breakfast and it was incredible. Highly recommend! They have the real hash browns and my husband said the bisquits and gravy were awesome!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been going to the Beavers Bend Area for 30 years and have always gone to Stephens Gap or The Beavers Bend restaurant (which are both wonderful) but our visit with Shady Oaks was on a whole other level.
The food is AMAZING!!!
We had an omelette and the portions were HUGE!
They have “real” hash browns (not the cubes fried potatoes) Which I loved.
It takes some time to get your food, but they were packed when we got there so it’s understandable.
The prices are good and the atmosphere is fun- very old school diner.
This place does not disappoint!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, & friendly service!! Perfect burger girth, bun fits, veggies are abundant, & tatertots giggles!! Thank you.
Husband & I brought mom, & twins out here for some out of city time. No disappointment ❤️

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018

This is legitimately one of the best cheeseburgers I've ever had. Nothing fancy but boy did it taste good. I wanted to stop by to grab one to go on the day we went home. Service was very friendly but I couldn't get her to sell me a slice of pie as they hadn't set yet. She was being a good steward of the quality of the food they serve and I can't fault her for that.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Awesome burgers and pie as well! I liked the decor. Kinda woodsy! The woman there was very nice ! Will go back!

Date of visit: August 2018