“Overpriced and poor service. ”

House of Burgers and Blues
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Broken Bow
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

We read the reviews and were very excited to try this place out. My wife and I and our 2 daughters 18 and 16. We ate 2 burger plates and 2 grilled cheese, fried green beans and a dessert. The total was $68. Far too much for what you get. We waited about 5 minutes at the front door before I went and found the staff seated in the bar on their phones. One of them sat us and from then on the service never got better. For these prices I expected better food and service. The fried green beans were excellent.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

The 4 star is 100 pct based on their fried pickles. Huge portion and very tasty. We also had a blue cheese burger and it was decent. Nothing crazy but a good solid burger and they had lots of options. We were not there when they had live music but looks like a good venue. We will be back on our next trip to Broken Bow.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here for evening meal, was busy but was able to sit at the bar!! Service was great!! I had the classic bacon cheeseburger and the homemade chips. They was so good. Stop in give them a try.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews on Burgers & Blues, we decided to try it. Unfortunately there was no live music the night we visited, but the burgers were worth the wait. Service was a little slow, but our server checked on us and refilled our drinks while we waited. We enjoyed the recorded blues music and the memorabilia on the walls. They have a nice outdoor patio as well as indoor dining room and bar. We had a relaxing meal and the burgers were hearty and very good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

This was one of the best burgers I have eaten. It was reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018