“We will not eat here again”

Uncle Vinny's New York Pizza
Ranked #47 of 235 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We came to Uncle Vinny's for lunch with friends. We all ordered individual slices of pizza- it was ok. The reason I will not be back is because of how dirty the place was- what sealed the deal was how unkept the cook looked when he came out of the kitchen.

1  Thank Revswife623
There are newer reviews for Uncle Vinny's New York Pizza

Reviewed June 18, 2012

It has great pizza and all their Italian is wonderful

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Pizza by the slice, with whatever you want on it, and a genuine bargain to boot - cheese about $2 and with 3 toppings about $2.50. A slice is about 1/8 of a VERY large pizza and is plenty for lunch. Also, their lasagne at this restaurant is WONDERFUL.

Reviewed March 24, 2010

Best pizza in the world. I have had all kinds, from everywhere, and I still come back here. Love this place, the people, and most of all the food.

Reviewed February 2, 2010

It's difficult to duplicate NY pizza but in the tulsa area I think Vinny's is the closet. Meatball parm sub is also excellent as well as the calzone, I had it with ham. I would think any of their meals would be great.

4  Thank traveling_phil_9