“pleasant surroundings, abundant food”
Review of Ted Cafe Escondido

Ted Cafe Escondido
Ranked #9 of 230 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving friend and family a delicious meal in your home is deeply embedded in Mexican culture. With that in mind, Ted Curtis, our founder, set out to create a welcoming restaurant inspired by that experience. We are rooted in serving the best Mexican food, made from the freshest premium-quality ingredients, served with unsurpassed hospitality. Since the first Ted's Café Escondido restaurant opened in 1991, we have stayed true to these founding principles, without compromise. At Ted's, you are not just a customer, but our guest. We strive to make each of our guests feel welcome and special. We are passionate about continuing to prepare our fresh delicious food daily, by hand. We are dedicated to serving you with humility and heart. Our goal is to exceed your expectations on each and every visit.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“pleasant surroundings, abundant food”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very friendly waiters/waitresses were good at keeping drinks and chips filled. Food had good flavor and good selection.

Visited September 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“One of my favorite Mexican restaurants!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Both me and my wife love going to Ted's for lunch or dinner. I really like their queso and salsa, she likes their Mexican vegetable relish (jalepeno's, carrots, onions). Their service is always fast and friendly. My favorite dish is their Quesilada which is an enchilada and a quesadilla, she enjoys their cheese enchiladas and corn totilla.

As long as you order off the menu you get complimentary chips, salsa, queso, and a sopapilla for dessert.

• Visited January 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here, right during the lunch rush period. Service was fast, friendly and did not feel rushed at all.

The entree was of a high standard, and while they ask you not to share a plate, their portions are sufficiently large that it makes it hard to finish an entire entree on your own--so we did share a 2 taco meal.

Of note is the amount of items you get on the side. Not only do you get the free chips and salsa that is considered normal at Mexican restaurants, but you also get queso/cheese dip, and they ask if you'd like some jalapeno/avocado spicy salsa. I found this particularly tasty, as I love spicy food. Finally, they offer you a complimentary sopa piaz (mexican donut) for dessert. Not only a nice touch, offering a simple and free dessert, but it was also fresh and tasty!

I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly service & good food.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The fajitas were fantastic! We went on a Saturday & it was pretty busy, but the staff was friendly & quick. We will go back. In the past weattended a private party & it was a great value.

Visited December 2012
Kanab, Utah
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is without a doubt the friendliest Mexican restaurant in the Tulsa area. Everyone makes it his mission to make sure your visit is better than expected. For starters, they serve their "Set Up" which consists of chips, queaso, homemade salsa, and homemade flour tortillas. This alone is worth coming in for. The portions are large but Lite Potions are also offered. The meal is finished with complimentary homemade sopapillas. I think I'll go back for dinner tonight.

Visited January 2013