“Wont ever go back”

Dining options: Waitstaff
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Wont ever go back”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our first and only time we ate here the staff was rude, food was wrong, and we will not return here ever again. Wish it would have been better as we had heard good things about this place. tried talking to manager on duty said he was nephew of owner, did no good he just argued.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank kenkate

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“The best steak ever”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

That is no exaggeration. I don't know how they make 'em the way they do, but they've been doing them for a long time and it shows. They are seasoned and grilled to perfection. Melt in your mouth deliciousness. I would have eaten the bone if I had the teeth for it. The artichoke dip is fantastic. The salads are great, and the steaks are unparalleled in this universe. All that said, remember that this is an actual restaurant, not a food chain. The lighting is subdued and soft jazz plays continually in the background. The tables are candle-lit and the atmosphere is relaxed with a calming ambience. Probably not a place to bring kids; there are no activities to keep them busy and they may fall asleep in the low lighting. It is a little on the expensive side as well, but that is completely acceptable for the locale and the quality of food and service. A great place for a relaxed private meal, or a romantic dinner getaway with that someone special. Look for a busy place on the weekend. Calling ahead for wait times or a reservation would be recommended.

• Visited September 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

You would never know that you could find one of the best steaks in the area right here in downtown BA. they hand cut their filets to any size you desire. Our son was playing football the night we went and knew we would want to take him some food home so we ordered 12 ounce filets, medium rare. they came out perfect, not overly seasoned...perfect. The service was outstanding from beginning to end. The appetizers could have been more creative but I imagine the clientele comes here for the steaks and service, not appetizers. They skin their potatoes and sweet potatoes and roll sweet potatoes in cinnamon before they serve them, whatever they do...it is sooooo good. The atmosphere is not exciting but if you want a GREAT steak with great service, this is the place in DT BA. They have a full bar, wine list is basic. i'm a wine snob but I drnk the Kendall jackson, I get it...the clientele supports a mid range wine.
We will go back for sure. great place to hide out...

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Cheriejay
A TripAdvisor Member
“The absolute BEST steak I have EVER sunk my teeth into!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2010

First off, to iheartdanes, are you a disgruntled employee or what??? Now, to everyone else, my daughter took me to this restaurant for a girls night out. My husband and I are also restaurant owners 60 miles away (chicken instead of steak). I can honestly say, we will gladly drive the distance for the quality of food Dooley's presents. Everything we ordered from the freshest garden salad to the home-baked bread and baked potato soup, to the delicious spinach-artichoke dip, to the most perfect and delicious steak I've ever had, this place deserves a high-five!!The only thing we missed was dessert. Not because they didn't sound good, but because WE WERE STUFFED!!! Second to none, great job Dooley's Angus Inn, definitely Broken Arrow' best!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Oklahoma
“THE WORST! WOULD NEVER GO AGAIN!!!”
Reviewed December 13, 2009

We had a terrible experience at the Angus Inn in Broken Arrow. First we ordered the crab cakes which 4 of us couldn't even finish. They were tiny, overcooked, and flavorless. The salads consisted of a bowl of lettuce with a (yes 1) bacon bit and a sliver of shredded cheese. I ordered the 6oz filet as my entree cooked rare. My steak came out medium well to well done. When I asked for another, the owner of the restaurant brought my steak back to me and tossed in onto the table in front of me insisting that it was cooked perfectly. When my husband stated that he was not paying for an overcooked steak that I had no plans of eating; the owner asked him to come back into the kitchen only to tell him how we were wrong and proceeded to put the steak in his face. Our friends and I were in shock! During this whole event the wait staff lined up by the bar apologizing for the owner's behavior. This guy (Dooley) was completely unprofessional and rude. I will certainly let all of my friends and family know as I wouldn't want them to be subjected to this horrible place or the owner!

4 Thank iheartdanes