“It was ok for the $$”

El Tequila
Ranked #20 of 237 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

I ate there after going to the state fair. I was looking forward to it after eating corn dogs and turkey legs all day. Well the restaurant is dated but I have been in worse. The salsa is great with a deep smokey flavor. I ordered the chimichanga. This was where they dropped the ball. My steak meat was hard and the sauce was WAY to sweet. I was not satisfied at all. In short if you want to eat chips and salsa here is where you need to go. Anything else is up to you.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

El Tequila is our neighborhood go-to place. When in doubt what to have for dinner, this is where we go. Large selection so there is something for everyone. They started making their own tortillas recently & that is a vast improvement. We always considered their tortillas their shortcoming. Their salsa & quacamole are both excellent. This shredded chicken they use in their quesadillas & other chicken dishes is so flavorful & delicious!

1  Thank teresa d
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We enjoy the food and service here. We often split the fajitas and it's plenty of food for us and quite inexpensive.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Food was fresh & delicious, nice ambiance, friendly, fast and attentive service, very reasonably priced! The BEST strawberry margarita I've ever tasted!

Reviewed July 19, 2011

I got the steak fajitas, and they were excellent. Hubby got the steak and cheese burrito, and the cheese was very reminiscent of Velveeta, which is the only mark against the establishment. Waitstaff was attentive throughout the meal. I'll be coming back.