“Still there!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Saint Joseph, Illinois
“Still there!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Rex's had several locations when I lived in Tulsa 20+ years ago, and I probably ate there twice a month or so. Just recently learned that they're still around and still great! This is NOTHING like chicken McNuggets or any permutation thereof offered by practically every restaurant chain on the kids menu. This is tender, real chicken pieces in a coating that is more like KFC's original recipe in terms of texture. The jalapeno chicken is out of this world, and you MUST get the fry bread! I know this next observation will seem odd, but my friends and I used to comment on how much we loved the finely ground black pepper on the table and how it came out of the shakers in abundance; I hate having to unscrew the lid like I do in most places, and this fine-ground stuff is wonderful on the mashed potatoes. Definitely worth the stop!

• Visited November 2012

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Delicious chicken”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We love going here when we want some chicken. I like the fried, Hubby likes the flavored grilled. You can get spicy, lemon pepper, jalapeno, and bbq. The fried pickles are delicious. The fry bread is good too.

Visited November 2012