“Great lunch spot. ”

Memories of Japan
Ranked #33 of 235 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We like to eat here for lunch. Always bummed when it's A Monday and they are closed. It's always a decent price at lunch whether sushi or lunch box.

1  Thank sk03
There are newer reviews for Memories of Japan

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Probably one of the best Sushi places I have ever ate at. Will be back often! Small hidden location, but very glad I found it.

1  Thank Shawn S
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Memories of Japan had excellent sushi, very knowledgeable staff and reasonable prices. The sushi selection was excellent.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

The bento boxes are excellent. Tons of options to choose from. Orange chicken was great. Loved the sesame salad. Something for everyone. Sushi was good too. Fast friendly service.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband took me here as a special treat cause he hates seafood and I adore it. The sushi is wonderful and very fresh, he was able to enjoy a cooked stir fry and I gorged myself on a large platter of everything fresh you can imagine. The price was so reasonable, it won't break the bank. The service was quick on a Friday night and I love how they have all the fish displayed in a case, that's what they use and you can watch them prepare it. I never would have expected to find a restaurant like this just down from a wal mart and all the stores that follow. It really is a hidden gem. The funniest story is that I was talking to someone with my phone service one day, she was from Illinois, when she found out I was from B.A., she specifically said how lucky I was to live here cause it's her favorite place to eat if she's ever in the area. That says a lot. If you've never tried sushi, this is a great place, we've eaten at in the raw and their prices are outrageous compared to this restaurant. Highly recommended!