“Great beds!”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Andale, United States
“Great beds!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The complimentary morning breakfasts are good, but would be better with greek yougurt. This hotel has very comfortable beds, but needs to move the outdoor smoking areas away from the side entrances. The location is very convenient to most businesses on the east side of Tulsa. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

2 Thank Anthony V
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind feedback. Yes!! , We like our comfy beds and so do our guests. We are soon launching another upgrade to our beds package soon. So please come back and visit with us again and enjoy even more!!! We appreciate you and value your business.

918 392 7700

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I recently enjoyed an extended business opportunity in Tulsa and stayed at the Homewood Suites Tulsa - South for many weeks.

After being spoiled by the staff, my work ended.

The desk staff welcomed me each week making me feel like I was returning home!

The dining room staff were delightful! Breakfast has become boring again now that I am back home!

The evening meals were great!

My room was perfect every day. Now I have to make my own bed and appreciate that even more!

The outdoor grill was fun! A colleague and I grilled steaks and ribs. Yum!

I highly recommend the Homewood Suites Tulsa - South for business, a vacation or just stopping for a night while passing through on Old Route 66!

Thank you to all!

2 Thank AbracaDebra69
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for a great review. We value your business and appreciate you as a guest.
Please come back and see us soon again !!

614 403 8484
Ireland
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Nice clean hotel, close to shops and restaurants. The pool was lovely and the staff were very helpful. I liked all the movie photos displayed on the walls. I enjoyed my stay there and would certainly stay there again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank missmellysue
Dear Guest,

Thanks for chosing to stay with us. We appreciate and value your kind feedback which motivates me and my team. Please come back soon and visit us again!

918 393 7700
Eire
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Having never stayed at a Homewood Suites before this was a big gamble for us - we usually stay with Staybridge but they did not have any 2 bedroom suites at this time. We had planed on staying 6 nights in Tulsa so I was very anxious about this hotel. I need not of been - it was perfect.

Check in was very good and friendly and the hotel looked like it was only opened a few weeks. I was stunned to learn that it is in fact 7 years old! The suite was gorgeous and very very clean! The hotel did have a lovely outdoor pool and a separate indoor gym and whirlpool.

The only thing I can fault it that at check in we were not told of the on-site laundry which we only discovered when checking out...pity.

I loved this hotel and Homewood have made themselves a new lifetime customer in me and my family! Perfect!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Blownawish
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your business. We value and appreciate your feedback. Please come back and see us again.

Hale, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

There are so many good reviews for this hotel and, yet, I find it soulless and underwhelming. Our company has a corporate rate so I'm obliged to stay here but I wouldn't if I had a choice. The staff are polite but the food served is mediocre at best. Rooms ok, bed ok, shower ok but only ok. Nothing exceptional at all. I will be back - grudgingly.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank IRT68
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and business. We apologize for the inconvenience. We shall take necessary steps to eliminate the problems reported to us.

Brandon, Mississippi
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This summer I have stayed at this hotel more than I've been home. It's in a great area with plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. With a few exceptions, the hotel staff are friendly and helpful and go out of the way to make you feel welcome. Notable: Narmeen, who went out of her way to help with room reservations for me and my co-worker, Gerald and Deena at the front desk who always greeted me by name and followed up on any issues experienced, Charlene and Armany the dining room hostesses, who work very hard with limited assistance and greet you with a smile and often a HUG; Jenna and Belinda in housekeeping who are the epitome of taking pride in their work and professionalism, Michael in housekeeping who is so friendly and works so hard, and the tall maintenance man with the gray moustache who is always willing to help!
The hotel is clean with a pleasant atmosphere and the beds are comfortable. If you are there for only a short time, the following will not be a problem. But, if you are there for extended periods of time housekeeping may present a few challenges. Unless Belinda or Jenna clean your room, housekeeping in your suite is sometimes hit or miss. Specifically - (and unfortunately consistently) forget to empty your trash, forget to turn on the dishwasher, forget to leave coffee, or the bed is poorly made.
Would I stay here again? ABSOLUTELY
Would I recommend this property to my friends or co-workers? ABSOLUTELY

Room Tip: Doors at stairwells slam, so rooms close to stairwells are noisy. Rooms on the west get hot, but, h...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank DeltaMamaJ

Lynden, Washington
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Unfortunately, my stay at this property was only for one night on this trip to town. The hotel staff were friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I arrived late, and they had a room, per my requests, waiting for me. It was one of those open type floor-plans, that I'd never seen at a Homewood. In this particular property, it was very nice and comfortable. There was a little mix up about the rate at the end, but the hotel followed through and honored the rate verbally quoted over the phone. I stayed on the back (north)side near the football field, but was late enough that there wasn't any disturbance from that. Something to consider if you need to turn in early on a game night. I've stayed in Homewood Suites, since they started as an independent brand, in Memphis, TN - before being purchased by Hilton. They are all mostly nice, but this is probably the nicest one I've ever stayed in. It's definitely the "greater" of the hotels in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area these days, and I've stayed in a lot of them over the years, from the high rises downtown, to the better suburban properties. Unfortunately, the Starbucks is now missing from across the street (???), but other than that, I'd highly recommend this property.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow
Residence Inn Tulsa South

Been to Homewood Suites Tulsa - South? Share your experiences!