“Hotel was awsome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Weatherford, United States
“Hotel was awsome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Hotel was very clean and the rooms were outsatnding!!! Wish we could have stayed longer. The breakfeast was great. The bed was like being at home. Plenty of resturants close by and the staff was very friendly. If we come back to Tulsa we will be staying here again.

1 Thank Buster C
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great candid comments. We appreciate you and your business. Please come back and see us again.

Cordially,

Ravi Sharma, GM & HWS Team
918-392-7700

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

My son and I both got the best nights sleep ever in your hotel. Most comfortable bed and quiet room we have ever had. Staff was friendly and the room was great. Will stay longer next time. Fitness area was comprehensive and location was ideal for our purposes.

Room Tip: Great room for a longer stay.. Every amenity was available for a great prove.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank LeeAnn L
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about our beds and its comfort. Yes, they are one of the best in the industry and we appreciate your candid feedback. We value your business and thank you for chosing to stay with us. Look forward to seeing you soon again!

Ravi Sharma, GM & HWS - Team
Wichita, Kazakhstan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Initially walking into the room I was surprised how big it was. It seemed as if I were in a spacious studio apartment. Within 5 min of setting my bags down, the lady who checked me in at the desk called to make sure i made it to my room and was comfortable. I would definitly stay here again next time I visit Tulsa!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Lezley J
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and for staying with us. We appreciate you and your business. Look forward to seeing you soon again!

Ravi Sharma, GM & HWS Team
Ravi.Sharma@hilton.com
orange park, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

excellent stay very pretty,comfortable hotel excellent location hotel is in walking distance of multiple resturants and shopping areas. this hotel is located in a clean safe neighborhood. Very pleasant staff with clean rooms!!!!!!!

2 Thank Helene S
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you and your business. Thank you for the kind words with valuable feedback for other newer travelers to Tulsa / Broken Arrow. We look forward to welcoming you soon again!

Chandler, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I've stayed in a lot of hotel's across the US, mostly Homewood Suites and have to say that I believe this Homewood Suites is at the top of my list. The rooms are larger than any of the other Homewood Suites that I've stayed at and the location is great. The staff have always gone out of their way to help us and make our stay the most comfortable and are always professional. I stay at this hotel whenever I'm in the Tulsa area, I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I would go with their one bedroom suites, they aren't much more and give you a lot more space.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Michael L
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate the feedback and the great words of appreciation about us. My team and I thank you and look forward to serving your needs soon again!

Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Broken Arrow, OK from May 28 to May 31 while I was traveling on business. This hotel came highly recommended by my colleagues and I decided to book with them, and this was a decision I do not regret. The hotel is well kept, efficiently run and conveniently located, which made for a very pleasant stay overall.

Here is a breakdown of my experiences with this hotel.

The Room

I had a king studio suite, which felt more like a small apartment than a hotel rool. The room was large and inviting, with a super comfortable bed, a large walk-in shower and a nice flat screen HD TV with an assortment of channels available. There is also a full kitchen, complete with full size fridge, dishwasher and stove, and they even provide plates, cutlery, drinking glasses and other essentials. The only drawback, which wasn't even that big of a deal for me, was the cleanliness of the dishes. I was going to use a drinking glass, but it was covered in fingerprints and a sticky residue, presumably from the last person to use it. Otherwise, it's hard to find fault in the room. I've stayed at plenty of hotels, and this one is by far the one I've enjoyed the most.

Location

The hotel is conveniently located near a small shopping district. Right across the road from the front entrance, you have a strip mall with Target, and if you go further, a Best Buy. There is also a Walgreens within walking distance, a Food Pyramid store where you can buy almost anything you need, and thankfully a wine and spirits store. There is also ample dining options available, including an Irish pub within stumbling distance, and a strip of various restaurants you can conveniently walk to.

Ameneties

The hotel offers a complementary breakfast every morning from 6 to 8 am, and dinner from 5 to 7 pm. The menu rotates depending on the day, and you can even find a dinner schedule posted in your room. The breakfast was quite good, with a small selection of hot dishes as well as cold ones, and the dinner includes free wine and beer (Bud Light on tap). Although the food wasn't stellar, it's hard to argue with free and it was nice to have a hot meal to wake up to and come back to. The swimming pool opens after Memorial Day and I saw many families enjoying it, though supervision of children is a must since there is no lifeguard on duty. Other amenities include laundry service, grocery service, free Wi-Fi Internet in your room and a 24 hour snack/sundry items shop in the lobby.

The Service

The staff at this hotel were fantastic, from the desk manager who greets you upon arival to the cleaning staff you do an excellent job tidying up your room. Everyone was super-friendly and always pleasant to talk with, and they go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

The Bad

The only real negative point I feel compelled to bring up is the long distance charges if you happen to be calling home. I'm from Canada and needed to call home on a few occasions, and four phone calls ended up being over $120... and I didn't even talk for that long. Having a reasonable long distance plan for the guests would have helped, so I would advise getting a calling card instead of dialing straight from your room phone.

Overall, I was quite pleased with the service I received at this hotel. They push the "home away from home" feeling and they succeed in making your stay a pleasant one. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the grounds are well kept and the staff are fantastic. The price is also very reasonable, so I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the Tulsa area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank browland
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review and great feedback. We look forward to serving you again and appreciate your business.

Kansas City area
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stay here every year when going to southern OK for a family reunion. Great rooms, service and breakfast.Easy location to get to. Quiet area. The breakfast spread they put out is quite good. The staff ensures there is plenty and that the hot food is hot.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ozark_Sunshine
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us for your kind feedback. My team and I certainly appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to serving your needs again... Come back and see us again!

Regards,

Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center
Aloft Tulsa
Aloft Tulsa
#35 of 108 in Tulsa

Been to Homewood Suites Tulsa - South? Share your experiences!