Homewood Suites Tulsa - South
Econo Lodge(Broken Arrow)
$56
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
$78
$89
$85
$70
Super 8 Tulsa OK(Broken Arrow)
$48
$94
Best Western Kenosha Inn(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
$65
BestWestern.com
$99
All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskhome away from homeseparate bedroombreakfast and dinnerevening receptionbeer and winefull kitchenexcellent hotelcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable staygreat place to staybed was very comfortabletulsa areahousekeeping staffoutdoor poolclean rooms
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great accommodations but more importantly an awesome staff. The room was clean. The staff checked on us right after check in to make sure everything was ok. We were meeting other family members and the dinner staff made sure we were able to sit together. Our other party had young kids and they were not up for breakfast. The staff prepared what they needed for breakfast so we could take it back to the room. All staff we encountered was exceptionally friendly and wanted to make sure that we were taken care of.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debora H
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your fabulous feedback. My team and I appreciate it very much and look forward to serving your needs soon again. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

great and helpful staff. good food and nice kitchen staff. rooms are nice and clean. the front desk is very helpful. nice location lots of stores and restaurant within minutes. airport 15 min away. pool is nice and well kept

1  Thank Cheryl O

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words on the review. We value your input and appreciate you and your business. Come back and visit us again!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I stayed at Homewood Suites and I believe it to be the best hotel near Broken Arrow. TVs are a little small and breakfast isn't that great. However, overall one of the cleanest and most comfortable hotels I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joshua C

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you, your bsuiness and valued feedback. Please come back and visit us again.

Thank you!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on business from May13-17 and the atmosphere, layout and location was the best more then what we expected with the free breakfast dinner and wine and beer. I would like to send my high praises to the receptionist I think her name was Danee she was the nice person i have ever came across in a hotel. She greeted us everytime we walked out the hotel and came back even if it was 2mins and she was very helpful with everything. The rooms were very spacious and outstanding. If i were to ever go back i would only stay there.

2  Thank Travelman9981
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for a faboulous review and the great expereince you had during your stay with us. My team and I are happy and feel encourgaed to de even better. We appreciate your kind fedback and thank you for your business. Please come back and see us again!
Cordially,
Homewood Suites, Tulsa South

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was there for most of the week. Pleasantly surprised by my experience...in a good way. Outdoor pool was closed...I may have used it, if available. Fitness Center was basic, but met my needs. Only negatives I can think of. Staff was excellent, rooms spacious, food - good, but not great. Helped me get a taxi to the airport, too. :)

3  Thank Brian U

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being a guest at our hotel. We thank you for your feedback and take all comments seriously. Appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you again in the near future..

Homewood Suites - Tulsa, OK