“All the comforts of home!”

Homewood Suites Tulsa - South
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stay at this hotel at least once a month for business travel. Though it may not be the closest hotel to my various Tulsa clients it is the only hotel I chose to stay in. It has such a welcoming, at home feel when I walk through the door. I do not especially enjoy travel without my husband/family so it is very important to me how the hotel "feels." I enjoy the full hot breakfast and dinner menus; especially the mini salad bar for dinner. The hotel is in a most convenient location off of I-169. There is an upscale mall and many other stores and restaurants within a few miles of the hotel. The hotel managers go out of their way to show excellent customer service resulting in staff who do the same.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the first floor or close to the elevator. If you like an isolated room, there is a...
1  Thank Beckyleit
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate you and your valued business. Your words of appreciation goes a long way to motivate my team. We look ofrward to welcoming you soon again!

918 392 -7700

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We frequently stay at this hotel because the rooms are always clean, and the staff is always friendly. I especially love the rooms because they have a full refrigerator and kitchenette and a living room area. I love this because this is a nice way to relax with your family without laying in your bed. The living room with a pull-out is also separated from the bed with door, so you can lock out any snoring partners! I have stayed at this hotel several times and I've never had a bad experience

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Kaylee L
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and great feedback. We appreciate you and value your business. Appreciate you chosing our hotel over others in the area and for givingus an opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Everything about this hotel was excellent. However, a special mention must be made regarding the front desk staff and cleaning crew. We checked in the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and expected your typical skeleton crew not too happy to be working. Instead we were greeted by the friendliest young man that seemed geniunely happy to have us staying at his hotel. The young man explained the dinner service and cleaning schedule changes for the holiday and assured us we would have full service during the holiday if needed. Thanksgiving Day and for the balance of our stay another super friendly young woman staffed the front desk. She was extremely helpful when our TV remote needed batteries and replaced it immediately. She also had plently of change when I needed to do some laundry. I only wish I had noticed both of these employees names so I could call the manager and let him know what wonderful people work at the hotel. As for the hotel itself, it was super clean and well-maintained, dinner and breakfast were excellent and check-in/check-out was a breeze. Everything you would expect from a well run Hilton property. I must also mention that the nightly rate was a bargain. We were in town for the BMX race at Expo Square and the extra 5-10 minute drvie to Broken Arrow versus staying on "hotel row" was well worth it. Most of the hotels closer to the square were anywhere from $20 to $50 more per night. Plus from prior experience I can tell you none of the hotels off S Memorial on "hotel row" even come close to the customer service we received at this Homewood. I must also note that this Homewood is in a very nice area with several restaurants and fast food places to choose from. There is also a Super Target, grocery store and Starbuck's nearby. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Tulsa area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank BMXmom13

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and valued feedback. We appreciate you and your business. I am really proud of my team and the whole hearted effort they put in on a daily basis. Your feedback is a great testament to their consistent efforts. Looking forward to welcoming you soon again!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was in Tulsa for business (family business) and needed a place to stay. The Homewood suites failed to disappoint. It was clean, well maintained, staff was polite, and the price was right. Overall an excellent hotel. My new regular lace in Tulsa.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank AdmiralPi

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. We appreciate you and your business. We continue to work hard to improve our services and exceed guest expectations.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

As expected this Homewood Suites delivered an outstanding value and stay! The property was clean and well-maintained, the evening dinner service was excellent; with outstanding service by Jennan Williams (my dinner hostess), the breakfast service was excellent and lastly the check-in and check-out process was excellent. I booked a king bed studio suite and was very pleased with the room layout and accomodations. I was particularly pleased with the larger, walk-in shower; a much nicer option than a tub-based shower for me. All in all I was very pleased with this stay and will certainly return to this property the next time I have business in that part of Tulsa.

2  Thank Dave L

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review and great feedback. We appreciate you and your business.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Always a pleasure to stay at this hotel the staff is above any in that area. Thanks for the stay. The location is excellent and the staff is well above any in this area. I will stay here every chance I get and if the hotel is not full.

2  Thank Mike W
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your brief comments and for staying with. We appreciate you complimenting our hostess and hope to see more often at our hotel during your future visits to Tulsa. Thank you for your business.

Ravi Sharma, MBA
Homewood Suites, Tulsa

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I live in hotels all around the world. The Tulsa - South Homewood Suites offers a great location, very friendly and helpful staff, and most of all quiet and very large rooms. I will be staying at this location on my next and any future stays in the Tulsa area.

2  Thank Troy Z
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your recent choice of hotel and kind feedback left for my team. We look forward to serving you even better and have you on baord with us for all your future travels to Tulsa. Look forward to seeing you soon again! Thank you and wish you much success in this new year:) - 2013 !!

Ravi Sharma, MBA

Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow
TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
Staybridge Suites Hotel Tulsa - Woodland Hills

Been to Homewood Suites Tulsa - South? Share your experiences!