“Spacious rooms, many freebies!”

Homewood Suites Tulsa - South
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I spent 4 days here last week and was pleasantly surprised by the reasonable rate and many freebies. There is free hot breakfast, hot dinner, popcorn, fresh fruit, and Internet. The rooms are large, have a full size fridge, dishwasher, stove, microwave, two tables, a couch, and a flat screen TV. It's basically a studio apartment. The beds, though not amazing, are comfortable. Also, there was a basketball goal and a pool but I didn't have a chance to try out either.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank chips5ahoy
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your very candid comments. We also appreciate you and your business and will take these words of encouragement to my team who is committed to deliver superior service on a consistent basis.. Thanks again, for staying with us and we hope to see you soon again in your next visit where you may get a chance to use some of other impressive hotel amenities.

Best regards,

Homewood Suites, Tulsa, OK
981-392 7700

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We stay at the Homewood Suites in Broken Arrow for about 2 weeks each year for a horse show at the Tulsa Expo Center. It's an easy drive to our event, and the immediate surrounding area has so much to offer-- it's incredibly convenient for us given the Super Target, restaurants, and all the other stores within walking distance or a 2-minute drive. Combine this with the kitchen in the room and the nice food they offer, and you can either 'set up house' or choose to dine out any time.

As a family, we've been lucky enough to stay at some of the most exclusive resorts and hotels in the US, South Pacific, and Europe. In all honesty, I would choose staying at this Homewood Suites above a vast majority of them-- especially when traveling with children or on any type of 'working' trip. The staff are delightful and they truly care about their guests. As an example, the staff remembered our kids from last year and sent up a little 'good luck' note and token for the show this year.

It's very easy to feel immediately at home in this hotel, but at the same time never feel intruded upon. It's quiet, convenient, comfortable, SUPER CLEAN, spacious, accommodating, and easy to live in.

Truly, the staff and management are exceptional-- I can't imagine how they do such an outstanding job day-after-day, year-after-year. Always excellent! We feel quite lucky to have found this little gem! And, we're already planning our trip for next year...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Ellie101_101
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We appreciate you for chosing us and for coming back to us every year. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to continue wowing! you and your family every time you are here in Tulsa, OK. These words of encourgement and recoginition will go a long way for my team to stay motivated and focused on delivering consistent high class guest services to all our guests!!

Look forward to seeing you soon again!!

HWS-TULSA-OK

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I travel a lot....a lot! So the thought of an extended stay at any hotel did not excite me at all. However, our stay at this property has been a real treat. Don't get me wrong this is not the Ritz-Carlton but then it is not that kind of price range. This is a very good hotel with a friendly and engaging staff. We needed to stay here on an extended basis with our dog and the hotel staff from reception, to the wait staff at the morning breakfasts, to the houseekeepers and maintenance personnel have been extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained. The business center facilities work on a consistent basis which is something you don't always find. The pool area is in good shape and has been welcome respite during these hot summer months. Ravi Sharma has built a good team here and I can only hope that they continue to do those things that set this property apart in a highly competitive market. Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Steve S
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for making us a hotel of your choice! We appreciate you and your kind words of encouragement for my team. We promise to deliver and to keep up the high level of service at our hotel. Look forward to seeing you soon again!

GM - HWS - Tulsa- OK

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful decor, great location, free breakfast, wonderful staff & overall great service! The hotel was situated near several restaurants, convenience & grocery stores, some of which were in walking distance. The hotel provided a pleasant atmosphere for a relaxing weekend retreat. This will be my hotel of choice when visiting Tulsa again.

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank derondah
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. We appreciate you and your patronage. Look forward to seeing you soon again!

Regards, Ravi Sharma, MBA
HWS - TULSA - OK
918-392-7700

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed here over labor day weekend with our 7 month old. Having the kitchen and separate bedroom (we booked a 1 bdrm king) made being out of town with an infant super easy! All of the staff were very friendly. We ate breakfast at the hotel one morning- it was by no means gourmet, but the selection was large and the two attendants were very nice and kept everything refilled and sparkling clean! Bed was super comfy, enjoyed having a ceiling fan in the bedroom. Overall very nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank halferda
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and for staying with us. We appreciate you and your business and certainly look forward to welcoming you soon again!! My team remains thankful for the encouragement and for the opportunity to serve you!

Regards,

91- 392-7700

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I had a funeral service to attend this past week, so chose the Homewood Suites-Broken Arrow because my daughter and 2 grandchildren were with me. We had a 2 Queen-bed suite, and in a separate room, a chair, tv, and the sofa was a full-bed sleeper as well. It had a full-size frig, cooktop, dishwasher, sink; coffee-maker, dishes, cabinets and a small table. The beds and pillows were comfortable and the hotel was quiet during our stay; and it was clean. They have a full-breakfast (which ends at 9:00, so we barely made it down in time-- the watermelon and muffins were okay; but the juice, biscuits and sausage were not very tasty. They did have milk/cereal and yogurts available as well. The woman taking care of breakfast was very nice and accommodating.) I was very appreciative that they allowed us to check in early to get ready for the funeral service after our long drive there. I would recommend this property and I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank TXLuv2Travel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time taken to respond to our surveys and for staying with us. We appreciate the feedback and continue to do better and look for improvement opportunities. We as a team appreciate you and your business.

Look forward to seeing you soon again!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

My family and I drove 10 hours to Tulsa for a wedding. I saw this hotel on a travel site and thought the price was reasonable. Once I walked into the hotel lobby, I knew I made a good choice. The hotel was very clean and modern looking. Our 1 bedroom suite had plenty of space with two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Bonus, was the kitchenette and wonderful complimentary breakfast. The hotel also had a nice sized fitness room, hot tub, basketball court and pool. The hotel overall was nice.

Now the bad: Walls are thin and if there are kids in the room beside or above you, you will hear pitter patters, screaming and talking. Downside, as we were going to sleep one night, we were accused of making noise and banging on the wall. After two calls from the front desk and explaining that noise could not have been coming from us, we were threatened instead of the customer service attendant coming up to see that it was another room. Sad to say, one of my family members had to go down and complain to stop the attendant from calling our room so that we could sleep. After several attempts to speak to the manager the next morning, day and before we left, I ended up having to get a business card so that I could call about the bad handling of the situation. I finally talked to a manager a few days later. This event really spoiled our stay and I hope that the attendant get better training on handling these types of issues so that they do not spoil another families' experience.

Room Tip: Plenty of places to eat and things to do around the hotel.