“Very Nice”

Homewood Suites Tulsa - South
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed here during a conference. I traveled with my mom and 2 children under 5. The place looked amazing. I love the decor and the meals were wonderful! We were even able to enjoy the heated pool despite the cooler weather. The room was very nice too. My mom and children stayed at the hotel most of the time I was at the conference. The kids loved the big bed and mom loved that they were able to nap in the other room so she could do what she wanted. All of the staff was very nice and genuinely caring. It excelled from other hotels I have stayed at in the past. If I'm ever in the Tulsa area again, you can bet I'll stay here again!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and the elevators were nicely located so we didn't even notice what wou...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Beki H
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Dear Guest:

We sincerely appreciate the time you took to post your review and for all the kind words. Our goal here is not to meet our guests needs , but it is to exceed their expectations. Thanks, for staying with us and for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Again, Our team here appreciates you and looks forward to seeing you again very soon. We value your business.
Ravi Sharma, GM
Narmeen Shaker, DOS
Sommer Storm, GSM

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Tulsa - South

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I reserved 12 rooms for our baseball team, there were no complaints. We enjoyed staying , the rooms were clean, large, and very comfortable. Breakfasts were very good and filling. The employees were friendly and helpful. they worked with use to accomidate the team. We had a very relaxing trip, the boys enjoyed the basketball court and the parents relaxed while watching the boys play basketball. I thank homewood suites for a great weekend.

Room Tip: We liked the room overlooking the pool and basketball court even though the pool wasn't open.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Pam E
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

Dear Guest:

We thankfully acknowledge all your kind words of appreciation. Our team truly puts in a good effort to welcome and exceed every guests expectations. We know you have plenty of choices but we thank you for choosing us and giving us an opportunity to serve you. Our team looks forward to seeing you soon again! at our beautiful hotel.

At your service,

Ravi Sharma, GM
Narmeen Shaker, DOS
Sommer Storm, GSM

Reviewed April 11, 2012

After a very long drive through rough weather, it was nice to get to comfort and care. We stayed here for a couple of nights due to a family emergency.
This is a very nice facility with superior customer service, very clean rooms and an amazing breakfast variety.
Thank you for caring for your customers.

1  Thank PATRICIA W
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us despite many choices in the area.We appreciate you and value your business. Your words of encouragement for our team is very much appreciated. We certainly try to deliver the very best services and amenities we can. Come back and see us again soon! Regards,

Ravi Sharma Narmeen Shaker Sommer Storm
GM DOS GSM

Reviewed April 4, 2012

My adult daughter(and her cat) and I stayed in two separate suites for one night at this property last month. The previous reviews commenting on the friendliness, helpfulness and professionalism of the well trained staff appear to be spot on. Both suites were clean and in good repair with comfortable beds. The breakfast area was clean and had a variety of choices that were well presented and refreshed as needed. My daughter used the fitness facility and told me that it was quite adequate for her needs. Both of our bills were exactly as they were projected to be when I made the reservations on the Hilton web site including the $75 fee for my daughter's cat as I had anticipated. I thought the area around this property seemed to be quite safe with multiple restaurant options close by.
This was my first experience trying to locate a "pet friendly" overnight lodging option and I chose this property because of my familiarity with Hilton properties. I suspect that those who have much more savvy in identifying "pet friendly" options than I do might not find a $75 pet fee to be "reasonable" but I have no plans to develop any expertise in this travel matter in the future!

1  Thank MobileResident
RSHA1967, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

We thankfully acknowledge all your kind words of appreciation. Our team truly puts in a good effort to welcome and exceed every guests expectations. We know you have plenty of choices but we thank you for choosing us and giving us an opportunity to serve you. We look forward to seeing you soon again! at our beautiful hotel.

Sommer Storm
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I am a frequent traveler and stay quite frequently at the Homewood Suites in Broken Arrow, OK. I love staying here because they have the friendliest staff of any of the hotels I have stayed. They are always so professional and friendly, recognizing you when you return and always trying to make your stay excellent. All the staff from housekeeping to the front desk try to make you feel welcome and are amazing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area as Narmeen, Tina, Summer,Francisco, to name a few, and everyone there are the best anywhere!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you staying with us and for being a valued regular guest. Also, many thanks for the kind comments and words of encouragement for my team.Look forward to seeing you soon again!

Regards,

Ravi Sharma,

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed overnight while on vactation. Room was nice minus the hairs all over the bathroom floor. This is the second Homewood Suites we've stayed at with this problem. I'm not talking one or two either. Anyway, the rest of the hotel was nice. Breakfast was super busy around 8:30 on a Sunday and it was hard to get to the food. I appreciated the healthy options available. Also, this hotel is situation by almost any type of restaurant/shopping you might need so it's in a great location.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you and value your repeat business. Also my apologies for the hair issue in the room. I will certainly look more into it to fix the issue going forward. Look forward to seeing you soon again!
Regards,

Ravi Sharma, MBA

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I am a frequent business traveler and I love staying at the Homewood Suites. I have stayed at this one here in Tulsa and have liked the level of guest service in all areas from front desk, to housekeeping, servers at breakfast & dinner time and above all the sales lady, Narmeen who always approaches me with kindness and utmost attention. The kitchen is fully equipped, rooms are very spacious; the lobby is beautiful with plenty of parking spaces. The new management has truly stepped it up quite a few notches over the last time I was here six months ago and I am proud to recommend this beautiful hotel to all my family, friends and business travelers considering traveling to Tulsa.

Room Tip: please request high floors
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
RSHA1967, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tulsa - South, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We know you have many choices and thank you for staying with us. We value your business and will convey your words of encouragement to our team. Thank you for being a loyal HHonors memeber. We look forward to seeing you soon again!

Ravi Sharma, MBA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broken Arrow
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow
Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow
Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow
Staybridge Suites Hotel Tulsa - Woodland Hills

Been to Homewood Suites Tulsa - South? Share your experiences!