Because our insurance was paying for our stay, Homewood Suites was chosen for us. I am so glad they did!
I want you to know how grateful my family was to be placed in your Homewood Suites for about 2 weeks after our home burned recently. It wasn't the ideal way to come about staying at your hotel, but the comforts your hotel provided in those first 2 weeks after a life altering experience for my family of 5 made a bad experience bearable. I was comforted in knowing my family's basic needs were being met and exceeded in a such a comfortable, gracious way. We had a nice roomy area for my children to play, and extremely nice sleeping accommodations. The kitchen area was perfect for us to keep snacks, drinks and items for the kids' school lunches. We were appreciative of the complimentary breakfast that was always tasty. Mistie always greeted us with a genuine "Good morning!" I was absolutely thrilled after I called the young man at the front desk our first night to ask about the menu posted on our fridge. I was initially unaware of the complimentary dinner so imagine my joy in knowing my family did not have to eat out or try to buy all the basics just to cook for the work week nights. What a huge blessing that was for us! Each night Mocha served us with such sweet grace, and we also loved visiting with another of your female hostesses that prepared food whose name I never made note of. She always smiled and welcomed us, too! Finally, we loved how both the GM, Mr. Sharma, and the hostess (I am upset with myself for not being able to recall her name at my writing because she and I visited at length a few times) made it a priority to visit each table's occupants at breakfast and dinner! I know not everyone there needed the same level attention, but they gave it with joy, and it was something my family needed in those days following our fire so I am so grateful for that. My children and mother enjoyed seeing familiar smiling faces in the commons area each day, too.
With that being said, there is no other establishment I will recommend before I recommend the Tulsa/Broken Arrow Homewood Suites now! And I will try to find a Homewood Suite anytime I travel. Mr. Sharma set a high bar at your hotel that I will look for in other locations. I hope they understand what Mr. Sharma's team has already figured out: you can make a major impact on others even in the short time they pass through the doors of your establishment. And my family was so positively impacted for which I am eternally grateful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton® Tulsa South hotel, located 11 miles from Tulsa International Airport. A variety of suite types are available, so you can choose one that suits your specific needs. Choose a spacious studio, one- or two-bedroom suite, depending on what suits your needs. Whether you need temporary housing in Tulsa or you’re on a brief business trip, you’ll find the suite you need. Your private kitchen contains a full-sized refrigerator, two-burner stove, and a dishwasher. Watch movies on one of the two flat-screen TVs, or enjoy the complimentary internet access. Start your day with a complimentary full hot breakfast. Socialize with other guests and enjoy complimentary evening dinner and drinks*, available Monday through Thursday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites Tulsa - South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Tulsa - South Hotel Broken Arrow
- Homewood Suites Broken Arrow
- Homewood Broken Arrow
- Broken Arrow Homewood Suites