“Will never stay here again!!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow

Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Broken Arrow
south
“Will never stay here again!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2010

I booked a NON-SMOKING ROOM and at CHECK IN was ASSURED I WAS in a NON-SMOKING ROOM. THE ONLY THING that made it NON-SMOKING was the fact that I DID NOT SMOKE IN IT. I think I was the ONLY ONE who had not smoked in this room!!!! What made it a N/S room in the managers opinion was the 4 X 6 PLASTIC SIGN on the desk that said PLEASE DON'T SMOKE IN HERE, that is the equivalent to taking the men's sign off a bathroom and saying it is now a woman's bathroom. The urinals are still there, just like the smoke still permeated every particle of our room. It was without a doubt the most MISERABLE two nights I have ever had to endure!!!!!!! If I had been the driver of our volleyball group I most definitely would have left this hotel and gone elsewhere, but I was forced to stay here. That will not happen again!

• Stayed February 2010
2 Thank justthisonce

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2010

Rooms are clean and spacious with comfortable beds. The swimming pool area with the mini golf was a hit with the kids. Proximity to Bass Pro will be a reason to stay here for some folks, but there aren't many choices for food within walking distance or a short drive. There weren't towels at the swimming pool and don't bother asking for a late checkout.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
weatherford, oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2009

Close to Bass Pro Shops area, right off of the Broken Arrow expressway. Fairly comfortable beds. Hotel is only a few yrs. old. Sits next to Steak and Shake and to a tiny mall, with a coffee shop nearby. Has a continental breakfast that is ok. The lobby area is very nice and cozy. Rooms are ok, but not extremely spacious.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2009

Clean hotel,nicely kept grounds with nice pool and Jacuzzi, mini golf an added bonus ..never crowded. Breakfast buffet more than enoungh, saved us $$$. Coffee avail at all times , refrig and micro in room handy. Staff great and friendly. Went out of their way to make our stay special. Free internet useful. Nearby to all. We had a wonderful stay here .

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Dallas, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2009

I was stumbling around the Catoosa/Broken Arrow area looking for a decent place to stay for me, my mom, and my 3 children. The only requirement was that the hotel have an indoor pool and options for a roll-a-way considering there were 4 of us. My entire family fell in love with this hotel. First - the front desk people are wonderful, very friendly, and helpful. I asked about different places to eat and things to do in the area and they directed me perfectly.

The hotel itself is incredibly clean. They have an indoor pool and a hot tub which is really nice. They also had an outdoor mini golf which the kids loved to play. My only minor complaint about the amenities was that the pool could have been a little warmer. This is the only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 - the biggest seller of this place initially was the indoor pool. I would have liked to enjoy the pool but I couldn't get in. My kids jumped back and forth between the hot tub and the pool.

We actually got a family room that had a king bed and a set of bunk beds in a little room that had its own TV and playstation. There was also a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee. The bathroom was wonderful and everything was very clean.

One of the best parts about our stay was the remarkable "continental b-fast" the next morning. I use quotes because it was as good as a restaurant. They had everything from cereal, fruit and muffins, to eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and waffles. Considering i paid a little more for the family room than i would have for the standard room the b-fast the next morning totally made up for the difference. I would have spent atleast $40 or more to feed the 5 of us at Denny's.

Also - a side note - there is a Marble Slab and Steak and Shake right next door, a bass pro down the hill, a Denny's across the highway, and an absolutely awesome pizza place at the next exit called Hideaways Pizza. Very good and popular.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank brea6102
Madera, Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2009

The rooms are spacious and quiet. The beds are very comfortable. The staff is very friendly, and the parking is convenient. Easy access on and off of the highway, just a short drive from Tulsa. The complimentary breakfast is very good, and the eating area is nice as well.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2008

My husband and I had a flat tire at midnight last night and even our spare was flat!!!! So, since we were out of town we decided to pull over into this hotel and stay the night.

The staff was extremely friendly, couldn't have asked for nicer people. The room was nice and clean.

The only things I have to complain about was that when the people above us ran their toilet, sink, or shower, the water drained directly down the pipes through our room and it made a very loud annoying noise. The bed was nicely made, but it was like sleeping on a box (very uncomfortable and hard). The breakfast left much to be desired, but it had a good variety of food.

I wouldn't have expected to pay any less than what I paid, but the $90 room fee sure does hit hard when you have to shell out $40 for the cab drive to Wal-Mart to buy a $70 tire.

• Liked — The hotel was new and clean.
  • Disliked — The hard bed!
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
BEST WESTERN Kenosha Inn
#4 of 13 in Broken Arrow
Wingate By Wyndham Tulsa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow

Been to Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow? Share your experiences!