“Better than OK.”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Broken Arrow
New York
“Better than OK.”
Reviewed September 5, 2009

Clean hotel,nicely kept grounds with nice pool and Jacuzzi, mini golf an added bonus ..never crowded. Breakfast buffet more than enoungh, saved us $$$. Coffee avail at all times , refrig and micro in room handy. Staff great and friendly. Went out of their way to make our stay special. Free internet useful. Nearby to all. We had a wonderful stay here .

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Dallas, TX
Reviewed August 3, 2009

I was stumbling around the Catoosa/Broken Arrow area looking for a decent place to stay for me, my mom, and my 3 children. The only requirement was that the hotel have an indoor pool and options for a roll-a-way considering there were 4 of us. My entire family fell in love with this hotel. First - the front desk people are wonderful, very friendly, and helpful. I asked about different places to eat and things to do in the area and they directed me perfectly.

The hotel itself is incredibly clean. They have an indoor pool and a hot tub which is really nice. They also had an outdoor mini golf which the kids loved to play. My only minor complaint about the amenities was that the pool could have been a little warmer. This is the only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 - the biggest seller of this place initially was the indoor pool. I would have liked to enjoy the pool but I couldn't get in. My kids jumped back and forth between the hot tub and the pool.

We actually got a family room that had a king bed and a set of bunk beds in a little room that had its own TV and playstation. There was also a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee. The bathroom was wonderful and everything was very clean.

One of the best parts about our stay was the remarkable "continental b-fast" the next morning. I use quotes because it was as good as a restaurant. They had everything from cereal, fruit and muffins, to eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and waffles. Considering i paid a little more for the family room than i would have for the standard room the b-fast the next morning totally made up for the difference. I would have spent atleast $40 or more to feed the 5 of us at Denny's.

Also - a side note - there is a Marble Slab and Steak and Shake right next door, a bass pro down the hill, a Denny's across the highway, and an absolutely awesome pizza place at the next exit called Hideaways Pizza. Very good and popular.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank brea6102
Madera, Ca
Reviewed May 12, 2009

The rooms are spacious and quiet. The beds are very comfortable. The staff is very friendly, and the parking is convenient. Easy access on and off of the highway, just a short drive from Tulsa. The complimentary breakfast is very good, and the eating area is nice as well.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Oklahoma
Reviewed December 14, 2008

My husband and I had a flat tire at midnight last night and even our spare was flat!!!! So, since we were out of town we decided to pull over into this hotel and stay the night.

The staff was extremely friendly, couldn't have asked for nicer people. The room was nice and clean.

The only things I have to complain about was that when the people above us ran their toilet, sink, or shower, the water drained directly down the pipes through our room and it made a very loud annoying noise. The bed was nicely made, but it was like sleeping on a box (very uncomfortable and hard). The breakfast left much to be desired, but it had a good variety of food.

I wouldn't have expected to pay any less than what I paid, but the $90 room fee sure does hit hard when you have to shell out $40 for the cab drive to Wal-Mart to buy a $70 tire.

• Liked — The hotel was new and clean.
  • Disliked — The hard bed!
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
Itasca, Texas
Reviewed September 22, 2008

I travel every week for business and I always prefer hotels with a fridge and microwave in my room. Per this hotels website, all rooms have these accomodations. Upon my arrival and checking into my room I realized that they did not have a fridge or microwave in the room. I checked the website and it did show to have these things in each room. I called down to the front desk and I was told by the manager that the website is generic to each hotel and they do not specifically offer this in all of their rooms. The hotel was completely booked and they did not offer a change of rooms. Also if you are traveling to this location with a Garmin, the address cannot be found and when you call they are unable to give good directions. Other than these issues the hotel is new and clean, but, with the hard uncomfortable beds.

• Disliked — no fridge/microwave in room as stated, oh but if you want one you can pay 10 dollars per day to get one, Per Christy,manager, they are not allowed to have them in the King rooms due to some fire code laws. But they are willing to break the law for 10 dollars a day!!!!
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank sarahinitasca
dfw, tx
Reviewed May 28, 2008

My bf and I were here earlier this month for the LPGA event and the location was perfect. The hotel was perfect too.

• Liked — friendly staff and great location
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank txbeachgirl76
Kansas
Reviewed March 26, 2008

Our family recently stayed at this Holiday Inn Express our first night of a Spring Break road trip from KS to the East Coast. This Tulsa suburban hotel still appears extremely clean and new. The location is near the Muskogee Turnpike Hwy 165 that connects with I-40 to Fort Smith, AR. We did not notice noise from any source while staying at this facility. When leaving, attention should be paid to efficiently access Hwy 165 southeast to Fort Smith. From the hotel, proceed south across the overpass and continue a couple of blocks to the convenience store on the SE corner for gasoline and then travel east to the entance to the highway. Although it is a unusually circuitous route, it is clearly marked and safe. The area surrounding the hotel is currently developing with many upscale businesses present and more under construction. We visited the nearby Bass Pro Shops and enjoyed a casual meal at their Islamarado Restaurant. The service, food, and conditions of the restaurant were fine for our family. There is a nearby Steak and Shake which we understood from another vacationer cooks the food to order so don't expect quick carry out. Other restaurants are also in the vicinity. The hotel itself was spacious, very clean, the staff was helpful and attentive. The beds are excellent and a microwave and mini fridge are attractively designed.The indoor swimming pool was probably the highlight for our family and we managed to squeeze in some time to enjoy the pool all to ourselves. Our brief stay did not afford us the opportunity to enjoy the outdoor miniature golf course, laundry facilities or business center. The complimentary breakfast was fine with the usual hot and cold items and of course the signature cinnamon rolls. I was easily able to acquire ingredient information from the staff to assure my food allergic child could safely eat the breakfast. There are many items available that are tree nut and peanut free. We paid $115 for two queens plus the usual assorted taxes. Security was not an issue at this hotel or in this neighborhood and I would not hesitate to recommend or return. I can't imagine a better choice for a stay in this area of the state.

• Liked — Close to travel route; Pool; Safe environment; Newness of facility.
  • Disliked — No Disappointments at this facility.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family